17

In Shen Xiuzhu's memory, in the third year after his brother left, he had a bicycle and two good friends, Huo Shan and Zhang Lili. At the end of the year, his grandfather took him to the city to look at the house. Grandpa bought a house in a newly developed community with three bedrooms and two living rooms on the third floor, with an area of ​​110 square meters.

    There is a large balcony outside the living room of the new house. Standing on the balcony, you can see the garden downstairs. There is also a small balcony outside the kitchen on the other side, where you can see the swimming pool not far away. There are two large bedrooms with bathrooms. One room is going to be renovated into a study.

    "This house is also close to the No. 1 Middle School of the city, which is good, but Xiao Zhuzi has graduated from high school in three years and is going to go to another place to study in college. If you want me to say, Uncle Zhou, you can let the child live in my house for three years... ..." Li Lanxin said to Zhou Xuejun after seeing the house.

    Zhuang Xing's mother, Li Lanxin, heard that they came to the city, so she went to the station to pick up her grandfather and grandson herself. During the Chinese New Year, she took her son and husband back to the county town. She had contact with Zhou Xuejun's grandfather and grandson. , In the past three years, the two have gotten closer.

    Zhou Xuejun: "It's better to buy one. Xiao Zhuzi will live in the city if he is willing to work after graduation, and rent it out if he wants to work in a big city. After all, there is a place for him to live in, don't you think?"

    "If you plan this way, then it is indeed. Anyway, Uncle Zhou, don't meet outsiders. Before the real estate is handed over, you let Xiao Zhuzi live in my house. I like this child. I am happy when he comes to live." "The relationship is good, Xiao Zhuzi is

    quick Thank you, Aunt Li..."

    "Thank you, aunt!" Shen Xiuzhu thanked obediently, and was patted on the shoulder by Li Lanxin. He was almost as tall as Aunt Li. Aunt Li was 1.68 meters tall, and Uncle Zhuang was 1.86 meters tall. , Zhuang Xing was tall and strong, thinking of his elder brother, he hurriedly asked: "Auntie, will my elder brother come back next year?" Li Lanxin was listening to Zhou Xuejun talking about the

    house with the agent. She was very excited and wanted to buy a set for her eldest son. As soon as she thought of her eldest son, Xiao Zhuzi asked here. The

    two of them really had a tacit understanding. Yang is not as clingy to his eldest son as Xiao Zhuzi. Shen Xiuzhu asked his brother when they met, Zhuang Yang was mischievous every day. When the eldest son Zhuang Xing was still at home, he was very fond of Zhuang Yang, but the second son was not clingy to Zhuang Xing. Only cling to her mother.

    As a mother, she was always thinking about her son in the first year. After a few telegrams, she has gotten used to it this year. After all, she will have to experience her son moving out and becoming independent in the future, but every time Xiaozhuzi sees her, she will ask her brother. It gave Li Lan the illusion that Shen Xiuzhu was the one who was most looking forward to Zhuang Xing's return.

    "Then brother won't go abroad after graduation?" Shen Xiuzhu missed his brother very much.

    "Hmm... It's hard to say, he might also travel abroad?"

    Travel? Is it like my brother went to Shenzhen for a week? Shen Xiuzhu happily shouted: "I will accompany my brother to travel abroad!"

    "Okay! Auntie supports it!" Infected by Xiao Zhuzi's happiness, Li Lanxin also answered in a positive tone like a child.

    After seeing the model house, the three of them returned to another reception building in the community and sat on the sofa in the reception area on the first floor, with a few real estate magazines on the coffee table.