13

In 1993, many changes took place in stock trading. There were many more listed companies. A total of 107 new shares were issued in Shenzhen and Shanghai. A stock passbook is provided.

    Where there is a bull market, there is a bear market. The Shanghai and Shenzhen stock markets ushered in the first major bear market in 1993. Zhou Xuejun, who accepts what is good, and Zhuang Xing, who avoids risks, have not been devastated by the bear market as if they were blessed by heaven. The Shenzhen Development Bank they bought started a sharp decline like a roller coaster. When it fell to 20 yuan per share, capitalists Started to panic, selling a large number of shares in their hands, and some even liquidated their positions.

    The withdrawal of the capitalists completely set off a bear market frenzy, and Shenzhen Development Development Co., Ltd. fell to 2 yuan per share. In just one year, newspapers immediately published suicides all over the country who jumped off buildings and drank pesticides because of the bankruptcy of stock speculation. Shareholders entered the market. It's been a hot year. Xiao Xia followed the prawns and began to subscribe for new shares. The price of new shares is lower, and the income is higher than that of old shares.

    Because the previous stock market boom has aroused the stock market fever among the whole people, and the arrival of the bear market has made the people firmly believe that buying new shares can make a fortune, and new shares carry the dreams of countless shareholders. In order to save the bear market, Shanghai and Shenzhen issued a new thing - IPO subscription lottery form. At this time, more than a million people from all over the country crowded towards Shenzhen, just to snap up 5 million IPO lottery forms.

    However, during the process of issuing the lottery, the staff were bribed by the capitalists, which led to a lot of self-interest and fraud, resulting in the failure of the hopes of millions of stockholders. The stockholders were extremely angry. , Shenzhen police used guns and water cannons, and this incident evolved into the "8.10 Incident" that shocked both at home and abroad.

    Shen Xiuzhu sealed the newspapers that grandpa had finished reading in a plastic bag and put them in the drawer on the 5th floor of the study. The 1.6-meter drawer was full of newspapers and stock trading books on each floor. upstairs.

    In the living room on the first floor, Zhang Jian, a student of Zhou Xuejun, came again. Since his grandfather became a household of 100,000 yuan last year, Uncle Zhang came more and more diligently. Shen Xiuzhu went into the kitchen to pour water and heard the conversation between his grandfather and Uncle Zhang .     "Teacher, trust me. I will buy 327 national

    bonds this time. Teacher, you can lend me 100,000. In 1995 at the latest, I will repay you 120,000 with interest."

Issued, the Ministry of Finance announced that due in June 1995, the total amount of 327 bonds issued was 24 billion yuan. But in the early 1990s, it was very difficult to issue treasury bonds, and ordinary people were unwilling to buy them. Compared with treasury bonds, they were more keen on stocks that could make them rich.

    But the stock market continued to slump, and Zhang Jian, who was locked up, had nowhere to go, and was dragged into the ranks of national debt by his friends. At this time, the treasury bond futures were created less than a year ago, the rules were imperfect, and overdraft was allowed, that is to say, they could enter the game after paying a small amount of deposit, which made the treasury bond futures have room for speculation and profit.

    "That can't be done. How can money in this country be so easy to earn? I am a lonely old man, and my grandson will go to college in the future. All of this needs money, and the money can't be moved! Xiaojian, listen to the teacher, everything It has its lifespan, and this stock should make a lot of money, so you should work steadily and live steadily.”

[90s] The Husband Of A Financial TycoonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara