57

The next day, Shen Xiuzhu took the car back to the island city with the bamboo shoots in his arms. Besides Li Lanxin, there was also Zhang Lili.

    Huo Shan stayed in Xingfu Street to settle down with Aunt Huo. These days, it is not popular to call the police, let alone it is a family matter, so he has no awareness of safety precautions.

    The two have already discussed that Lili will stay at Grandpa Zhou's house first, as she did when she was studying, and wait for Huo Shan to deal with Aunt Huo before making plans.

    The little bamboo shoot was lying on the father's lap, the little fleshy leg was practicing bouncing, and accidentally kicked Zhang Lili who was sleeping on the back seat.

    Shen Xiuzhu held his son's little feet, and said softly, "Don't make trouble, your sister-in-law didn't sleep all night, let her have a good rest." Fortunately,

    Zhang Lili was a sound sleeper, and she wasn't woken up by the little bamboo shoot's little energy. .

    "Ah!" Little Bamboo Shoot called, drooling again.

    Shen Xiuzhu wiped it off, pinched the baby's small body, and let his son step on his thigh, "Well, sister-in-law is sleeping, you are not allowed to scream."

    Little bamboo shoot: "Oh?" Two small fleshy legs bounced and fell, Bounce up, fall down, kick hard.

    The baby can eat and sleep, and Shen Xiuzhu feels like he is holding a bag of 15kg of rice that can move. Every time the little bamboo shoots are lively and love to move, Shen Xiuzhu deeply understands what is going on with those fetal movements that make him uncomfortable.

    .........

    The little bamboo shoot was lying on the sofa, and Shen Xiuzhu sat next to him with bare feet, with one leg bent to protect the edge of the sofa, because the little bamboo shoot would turn over, and if he accidentally fell down, it would hurt him to death.

    The little bamboo shoot lay on its back with its legs raised, and grabbed its fat girl with its two claws. Shen Xiuzhu teased him: "If you are so fat, you can still hold your own feet?" Fatness means that the child is healthy, and Li Lan agreed

    . Say: "Didn't you give birth to him being fat?"

    "Hey... I'm proud." Shen Xiuzhu smiled innocently.

    Little Bamboo Shoot also wants to join the group chat, "Yeah! Ah!"

    Shen Xiuzhu: "You are fat."

    "Hey hey hey..." Xiaozhusun thought her father was praising her, so she politely smiled back.

    "You're fat."

    "Hahaha...Kah..." The little bamboo shoot let go of the fat girl, kicked her legs hard, and her whole body bounced up.

    After playing for a while, Shen Xiuzhu stopped teasing his son, and gently stroked the big head of the little bamboo shoot, and the little bamboo shoot held a foot and stuffed it into his mouth.

    The longer he grows, the bigger the eyes are, with long curled eyelashes. When the eyes are closed, the eyelids are thin. If you look carefully, you can see thin red blood vessels. He is still fat, with two lumps of flesh growing on his face. Nibbled and kissed by two fathers.

    Mrs. Wu entered the room with a vegetable basket, and said with a smile, "Sister Xin, I bought the old apples that I specially picked." "Let

    me take a look." Li Lanxin came over to take the bag of apples.