28

Zhuang Xing didn't close his eyes all night. After getting off the boat, he took a taxi to the Zhongcang Office. Xu Si had already arrived.

    Part of it is that many parties asked China Warehouse to disclose the account number of the Wuxi institutional position, and part of it was that the short side came to close the position at a low price, but no matter what the trouble was, the price on the 22nd was finally announced to be 148 yuan.

    It turned out that early this morning, Fuhong Securities accepted all the empty orders thrown out by the market. In general, Zhuang Xing not only saved his capital, but also made a small profit.

    The two stood in the corner, Xu Si took a puff of cigarette, and asked: "Ah Xing, shall we close the position?" "

    Don't act now, we will see the price before the end of today to decide." Zhuang Xing had a hunch that Fuhong would continue Open a position and do more.

    Xu Si nodded, and after thinking about it, he couldn't help asking: "Ah Xing, what are you thinking? Tell your buddies."

    Zhuang Xing waved his head outside the iron gate of the Zhongcang, motioning to go out and say, Xu Si After sloppily following, Zhuang Xing lit a cigarette for himself as he walked. He was very conscious, but his eyes were a little sore.

    He used to smoke occasionally in the United States, for work and social gatherings, but he never touched it when he returned to Zhuang Zhou Island. Two big men stood by the roadside, surrounded by a few passers-by, and Zhuang Xing said: "Wan Jinhe Fu Hong is frying golden flowers."

    "Fried golden flowers?" Xu Si was a little puzzled.

    Zhuang Xing asked: "Do you know who Liu Yingfa of Fuhong is?"

    Everyone in Shanghai knows it, and Xu Si knows it even more, "The former deputy minister of the Ministry of Finance." "

    So they are making money, and Liu Yingfa has three A, Shen Wanjin is just a straight flush." ​​Zhuang Xing pinched the cigarette with his index finger, dusted off the ash, his knuckle-boned fingers were slender and powerful.

    Xu Si understood, how can mere Shun Jin compare with a leopard?

    Zhuang Xing took a deep breath of the cigarette, and then said: "I was still worried on the way here, the price announced just now confirmed my guess, more than one billion, Fu Hong followed suit, he didn't have anything in hand, Do you believe it?"

    Seeing the situation clearly is a habit that Zhuang Xing developed while studying abroad and working part-time, so I have to talk about the details. Just as he guessed, Fu Hong was playing a big game of chess.

    In the VIP room on the top floor of the Fuhong Securities Building, there were five high-level executives in neat suits, two of whom were father and son who had eaten at the Peace Hotel with Shen Wanjin.

    The reason they came to Fuhong this time was to reconcile their positions. After expressing his intention, his father Lai Wei added: "In this way, you buy and sell, and reduce the position together. Both parties can get back part of the deposit. Is Liu Dong willing to win?"

    Liu Yingfa smiled after hearing the reason for the visit of the father and son. There was a reason why he would meet the two father and son, "Shen Wanjin asked you to come?" Lai Wei and his son did not answer

    . It is a relationship of bundled interests with Shen Wanjin.

    Liu Yingfa was not obsessed with this answer, and continued: "I, Fuhong, will follow you no matter how much Wanjin chases. Don't talk to me about playing the small ones. If you want to play with me, Liu Yingfa will play the big ones." Liu Yingfa sneered in his heart