27

Shen Xiuzhu likes Shanghai, maybe because here, he lives with his brother, in the same room. Zhuang Xing went out to do errands, and he followed quietly. On a rainy day in Shanghai, the two sat relaxed in front of the window, Zhuang Xing read the newspaper, and Shen Xiuzhu watched Zhuang Xing.

    One week before the Spring Festival, except for Xu Si who continued to work in Shanghai, the other four boarded the passenger ship back to Zhuangzhou Island.

    Zhuang Xing obviously felt that after returning from Shanghai, Shen Xiuzhu became more and more clingy to himself. He used to sleep together from time to time, but now it's fine. Shen Xiuzhu was like a little silly dog, squeezing into his arms all the time. If he didn't hug this little fool, he could be squeezed out of bed.

    Zhuang Xing was helpless, blaming himself for getting used to Shen Xiuzhu in Shanghai.

    Shen Xiuzhu, a clingy ghost, doesn't feel much. During the winter vacation, he eats and sleeps, draws and plays in a leisurely way. Zhuang Xing is like walking portraits, appearing on his drawing paper one by one.

    Zhou Xuejun looked at the Zhuang Xing painted by his little grandson. He was tall and handsome, with some straight faces, deep eyes that were gentle and affectionate, and sometimes frowning side faces. Besides being realistic, people liked it.

    Zhou Xuejun only felt that this winter vacation, every time he saw Zhuang Xing on the drawing paper, he wanted to go to see Zhuang Xing at his old classmate's house.

    That's because Shen Xiuzhu made the paintings with love, and he buried these emotions on the painting paper with a brush, so those who appreciate the paintings will be affected by empathy.

    The days of being able to see Zhuang Xing every day are coming to an end soon. On February 22, the second semester of Shen Xiuzhu's third year of junior high school started.

    On the day of registration, Shen Xiuzhu stepped on a pair of Nike sneakers, which is the most popular sports shoe brand nowadays. The upper is almost completely white, with some air holes dotted on the toe cap, and a signature hook on the side of the shoe.

    Since Zhuang Xing came back, he has directly upgraded from a middle-class kid who can eat and drink to a rich kid who wears a new belt. Zhuang Xing prefers to design simple styles. Although he likes black, the ones he buys for children are all in white and blue light colors. When Shen Xiuzhu wears them, the visual effect is better than the models on the posters.

    After sending Shen Xiuzhu to the school gate, Zhuang Xing planned to go back.

    "Brother, go and see my classroom." Shen Xiuzhu tugged at the corner of Zhuang Xing's clothes.

    "Don't look, and I won't wait for you to finish school." Zhuang Xing knows too well, once a child pokes his butt, he knows what color fart to fart.

    "Just look, I won't let you wait..." "

    ..."

    "Zhuang Xing!" Shen Xiuzhu shouted.

    Zhuang Xing raised his eyebrows, and with a flick of a finger, he collapsed on the child's forehead. After finishing the flick, he followed Shen Xiuzhu into the campus in a compromised manner.

    It was the first time for him to come to County No. 1 Middle School. When entering the school gate, there is a section of cement road. On both sides of the road, there are crude flower beds and low plants. The campus has three teaching buildings in a concave shape, and each building has only 4 floors. , the whitewashed walls are old, some are dilapidated and yellowed.