55

There are many plants in the yard of the dealer, so there are many mosquitoes, and the delicate limbs of the small bamboo shoots become the blood-sucking targets of the mosquitoes.

    The little bamboo shoot huddled in his father's arms and didn't sleep, "Huh... um..."

    He was itchy and couldn't speak, so he could only whimper and twist around.

    Master Zhuang said to Old Xu: "Xiao Xu, go to the commissary to see if there is any toilet water?"

    But still reasonable, too late, night road is not safe.

    When Lao Xu went out, he saw a man squatting under the locust tree. He was in a hurry to buy things, and he didn't stop. When he came back after buying toilet water, he saw the man collapsed under the locust tree, and he was terrified.

    Take a closer look, isn't this the little bamboo's partner? He quickly picked up the child and ran back to the yard.

    Old Xu went out for ten minutes, and when he came back, he hugged a woman in disheveled clothes, which alarmed the whole room.

    Before Shen Xiuzhu could react, Li Lanxin ordered: "Old Xu, take Lili to my room.

    "

    Shen Xiuzhu didn't have time to play with his son, he was worried about Zhang Lili. Li Lanxin checked Lili in the room on the first floor. Seeing that the child's clothes were disheveled, she thought that Lili had been bullied, but luckily she was innocent, except that there were some nail scratch wounds on her body.

    Checking his breath, he should have passed out due to exhaustion.

    She fetched a quilt to cover Lili, went out to pick up the small bamboo shoots, and said to Shen Xiuzhu: " It's okay , I'm asleep, and I'll ask about the situation when she wakes up." However, Shen Xiuzhu could only stay outside, full of worries.

    It was late at night, and it was time for Xiaozhusun to be energetic. He waved his limbs and planned to punch his father until dawn before he could close his eyes.

    The old man couldn't stand it any longer and went back to his room early. Li Lanxin went to mix a basin of warm water, poured some toilet water, and said, "Give him a bath, the mosquitoes here are poisonous, unlike in the city, the little bamboo shoots may have a fever."

    Shen Xiuzhu put his son on the sofa and took off his little clothes. The 7-month-old bamboo shoot could already turn over, but he didn't cooperate with vigorous kicking. He thought his father was playing a game with him.

    Shen Xiuzhu was annoyed: "Still kicking, did you just kick Dad like this when you were in the stomach?" "

    Ah! Yay!"

    "Keep your voice down, grandpa and grandma are asleep."

    "Huh? "The little bamboo shoot seemed to understand it, and whispered.

    The small bamboo shoots were still for a short while, Shen Xiu quickly stripped the bamboo shoots off for his son, and put them into the small water basin.

    Babies like water. When a small bamboo shoot touches warm water, it is like a small fat fish getting free. The splashing, water splashes all over dad and grandma.

    "Haha... ah..." The small mouth was open, and the two lower front teeth looked festive.

    "Daddy also likes to swim. You will grow up soon, and then Daddy will carry you swimming." Then my brother will carry me again, Shen Xiuzhu added softly in his heart.