37

In the winter vacation of the second year of high school, Shen Xiuzhu was unable to go to Shanghai to find his brother to fall in love, because Zhuang Xing went to Hong Kong on a business trip.

    He followed Zhou Xuejun back to Xingfu Street, just in time for the opening of Huoshan Small Restaurant.

    Huoshan's small restaurant is just opposite the park, and the park street turns into a gourmet street in the evening. There were even hawkers who started selling clothes. It was said that they were exported clothes from Guangzhou. Shen Xiuzhu walked around and found that he didn’t need anything, so he just bought a bag of passion fruit.

    Back at the restaurant in Huoshan, all the tables were full. Looking at how the guests were eating, I think the taste was very good.

    Shen Xiuzhu borrowed a knife from the back kitchen, cut the passion fruit open, brewed the pulp with honey, made a few cups of honey water, first handed a cup to Zhang Lili and Aunt Huo who were washing the vegetables, and waited for Huo Shan to clean up the empty space. After the dishes entered the back kitchen, he called Huo Shan, "Brother Dashan, drink some water."

    Huo Shan took it, the sweet and sour taste, he drank it in one gulp, put down the cup and started to wash the dishes, he is a diligent man.

    Shen Xiuzhu couldn't help him with anything, because when Huo Shan saw him move, he said, "Put it there, I'll do it after washing the dishes.

    " We treat your hands as treasures." Zhang Lili also echoed.

    "Then you are sure to go to Shanghai to study in university?" Huo Shan chatted with his little friend while washing.

    Shen Xiuzhu took a small bench and sat down, obediently began to choose vegetables, pinched the heads and tails of the green beans, pulled out the thick tendons on the pods, a bit like pulling the glue thread before tapping the glue, he missed his brother a little bit.

    "Hmm."

    Zhang Lili was so envious, "Then you don't need the     college

    entrance examination ?"

"Boss, your uncle is here again. She ordered braised fish and dry-pot potato chips, and said to take them away."

    Zhang Lili stopped wiping the bowl, turned her head to see Huo Shan's reaction, and Shen Xiuzhu was still carefully picking vegetables.

    Since Uncle Huo's family couldn't borrow money, they came to lobby from time to time, until the Huoshan Restaurant opened, the family finally stopped thinking about borrowing money, and began to eat and drink every day, without giving money.

    At the beginning Huo Shan didn't care about it, it was his relatives, who knew it was getting worse, he came to dine-in at noon and packed in the evening.

    Huo Shan said without raising his head, "There's no more fish, let's make some potato chips for her."

    After all, Zhang Lili is an outsider, so she didn't dare to say anything, but she was flustered in her heart that she was at a disadvantage for Brother Da Shan.

    Huo's mother was different, "I went out and talked to my sister-in-law. I spent a lot of money to open a restaurant, but I still haven't earned it back. My sister-in-law is trying to force my mother and my wife to death!" Shen Xiuzhu asked puzzledly: "

    They No money?"

    Zhang Lili: "Never."

    Huo Shan didn't care about the conversation between the two of them, so he grabbed his mother and said, "Forget it, Mom, I'll buy some fruit tomorrow and talk to my uncle, let's forget about it today.