14

Why are they always full of malice towards children who have lost their parents? When he was in the Shen residence, because he had no mother, the aunts headed by the big aunt, down to the servants of the Shen residence, all liked to bully him.

    Even in 1993, when feudalism was broken, some people still treated an orphaned child with bad words. I don’t know when this social problem will be resolved, but the birth of a child is not chosen by oneself. They are all passive in this world. Fortunately, Those who are cared by their parents grow up to adulthood, while those who are unfortunate grow up alone without the company of their parents.

    But the children always say something naively, or ask some cruel words. Such a growing environment makes Shen Xiuzhu less and less fond of getting along with his peers. He would rather learn painting with his grandfather every day than be laughed at by his classmates No father and no mother.

    Shen Xiuzhu misses his mother and brother more and more deeply. Fortunately, he still has a grandfather. Although his grandfather can't play with him like his mother and brother, his grandfather can teach him to draw his mother and brother. He often draws more and more The mother and brother in my mind became clearer.

    Thinking of his mother and brother, Shen Xiuzhu's eyes turned red and he quickened his pace. The iron gate of County No. 1 Middle School was locked, and Shen Xiuzhu went to the security booth to ask Grandpa Security to open the door. Grandpa Security was listening to the drama "A Dream in the Coffin" on the radio. , was interrupted by Shen Xiuzhu in a bad tone, "What time is it, and I'm still playing at school, I won't open the door for you next time, let you play at school all night."

    Still immersed in the feeling of grievance, Shen Xiuzhu didn't bother to open his mouth to defend himself, but just left the campus silently. Usually, the bicycles that pick up and drop off the children can block the school gate tightly. After a while, there are no people around, and Shen Xiuzhu is not in the mood Looking at the environment outside the school gate, he focused on the way home.

    "Little bamboo, little bamboo!"

    Hearing someone calling himself, Shen Xiuzhu turned his head to look for the source of the sound, and saw Zhang Jian straddling the motorcycle, smiling at Shen Xiuzhu's friendly smile, and Shen Xiuzhu approached politely to say hello, "Zhang Jian Uncle..."

    Zhang Jian patted the seat behind him, "Get in the car, little bamboo, uncle will take you to dinner."

    Now tricycles and motorcycles are the mainstream means of transport for passengers. When Shen Xiuzhu was familiar with Uncle Zhang , especially looking forward to Uncle Zhang being able to drive himself on a motorcycle, but now he is depressed, he really wants to go home quietly by himself, pressing the road to see the crowds on the street makes Shen Xiuzhu feel very happy, so he refuses: "Zhang Uncle, I have to go home, grandpa will be in a hurry..." "

    Your grandpa asked me to pick you up, get in the car quickly, don't delay." I was so nervous that I ignored Shen Xiu Zhuhong's words Eye sockets, he just wants the other party to get in the car quickly.

    Shen Xiuzhu asked strangely: "Grandpa? Where are you going?"

    "Yes, your grandpa said that you are too playful. Uncle has been waiting for you for more than an hour. Hurry up and get in the car. I'm in a hurry." After Zhang Jian finished speaking, he stretched out his hand to grab Shen Xiuzhu, wanting to urge him with action.

    Shen Xiuzhu was stunned, why was grandpa so anxious? Grandpa knew that he was going to draw a poster today, and he taught him how to color it last night, and suddenly he remembered what Aunt Wu said...