38

February 25, 1997 was Shen Xiuzhu's 19th birthday. The elders of the two families, as well as his friends, all gave him a lot of gifts. Of course, his favorite is a seal from his brother. .

    The seal carved with Qingtian stone is delicate and crisp, and the body of the seal is bright green. There are some natural lines on it, like small bamboo patterns. It is known for its freshness.

    He couldn't wait to print the next chapter on the unfinished painting. He is painting Xiao Huo Shan, and plans to create a KFC grandfather's head logo for Huo Shan.

    Zhou Xuejun went to the museum to taste paintings with his colleagues. Zhuang Xing sat in the living room and read documents. Shen Xiuzhu drew for a while, then came over again. He sat beside Zhuang Xing, with his legs skillfully placed on his brother's lap.

    Zhuang Xing said helplessly: "Did you finish the painting?"

    "I don't want to paint anymore..." Shen Xiuzhu threw his head into Zhuang Xing's arms depressedly.

    Shen Xiuzhu has started school for 5 days, today is a holiday on Saturday, but he can only draw at home. Because he was obsessed with puppy love during the winter vacation and had no intention of holding a paintbrush, Zhuang Xing didn't take him out to play or date him on weekends after school started.

    "Then watch TV for half an hour and like to draw, then you have to persevere, okay?"

    Shen Xiuzhu nodded. He was also very satisfied with being disciplined by his brother. He moved and wanted to slip into Zhuang Xing's arms.

    Zhuang Xing simply picked him up and sat on his lap, and asked, "Is it cold?"

    Zhuangzhou Island is rainy in February, so the temperature has dropped, so Zhuang Xing also added a sweater over his shirt. But Shen Xiuzhu is not cold, he just wants to cling to his brother.

    "March 5th is Monday. I want to raise the national flag, so I can't even send my brother to take the boat..."

    Zhuang Xing smiled and said, "The bridge will be built next year. You will be in the second semester of your third year of high school. My brother will come back to accompany you in the college entrance examination. You live together, okay?"

    Shen Xiuzhu sat up awkwardly, and he straddled Zhuang Xing, with his hands on Zhuang Xing's shoulders, his upper body leaning forward, his eyes bright and smiling, "Really?"

    Zhuang Xing could directly see the child's collarbone and fair and thin chest through the neckline...

    Zhuang Xing nodded, and then Shen Xiuzhu pressed his lips with his pouting mouth, and the two hands on his shoulders, Sneaking into the hem of his clothes quietly, it was Shen Xiuzhu who was touching his abdominal muscles.

    Zhuang Xing ducked his head back, and replied to Shen Xiuzhu, "Really, baby, are you killing me?" Shen Xiuzhu didn't

    care, and rushed towards Zhuang Xing's lips overwhelmingly.

    Zhuang Xing could still control the touch of his lips, but being caressed by the little hand on his belly, Zhuang Xing couldn't control it. He deepened the kiss fiercely, and tried to pull the child's hand out to control it... Zhuang

    Xing Xing helped Shen Xiuzhu out with his hands, got up and went to the bathroom by himself.

    Shen Xiuzhu was lying on the bed breathing shallowly, he was still dizzy from comfort, he was a little sleepy at this moment, he really likes to fall in love with his brother.

    Zhuang Xing felt bitter. He felt that Shen Xiuzhu was like a child who hadn't grown up. He never concealed himself.

    But it's not enough now, he doesn't want to abandon the child and go to Shanghai after hugging Shen Xiuzhu, the most basic prerequisite is that Shen Xiuzhu is by his side every day, and he can see and take care of him at any time.