64

Shen Xiuzhu lived a fulfilling life in Shanghai every day. Watching the little bamboo shoot celebrate its first birthday on November 22, 1999, he concentrated on painting every day, and fell asleep happily in his brother's arms at night, thus ushering in the year 2000. arrival.

    "Dad...Dad..." Xiaozhusun turned over and lay on top of her father, and was soon carried out of the bedroom by her father.

    "Hmm..." Little Bamboo Shoot kicked unwillingly.

    Zhuang Xing held his son's troublesome little paw, yawned and said, "My dear son, dad will make milk for you."

    Zhuang Xing would be woken up by his son almost every morning, and he also attached great importance to the moment with his son in the morning alone. It can not only let Shen Xiuzhu sleep until he wakes up naturally in the morning, but also cultivate a father-son relationship with his son.

    Holding the small bamboo shoots, I went to boil water first, and then went back to the living room to change my son's diaper. The little bamboo shoot was lying on the sofa obediently, drinking water from a baby bottle filled with cold water.

    Whenever he changed his son's diaper, looking at the small bamboo shoots and lotus root legs, with two fleshy thighs, he was very satisfied, with a smile in his eyes.

    Picking up the little bamboo shoot after changing the diaper, Zhuang Xing went to turn off the fire. After drinking the water, the little bamboo shoot was full of energy, and the little mouth didn't stop early in the morning, "Dad... ah ah..." He called Dad

    , Zhuang Xing leaned over to kiss his fat cheek.

    Little Bamboo Shoot: "Hey hey..."

    Zhuang Xing leaned over and kissed again.

    The two father and son waited warmly for the water temperature. When the little bamboo shoot finally gurgled and started to dry with the bottle in its arms, Zhou Xuejun also woke up. After washing up, he came to pick up the little fat man.

    Zhuang Xing quickly washed his face and brushed his teeth, and then made breakfast. While he was boiling the noodles, he heard the little bamboo shoots shouting one after another in the living room after drinking milk: "Dad... oh dad... Dad!"

    The fat son was like a supervisor, and the sound of supervision made Zhuang Xing's heart melt and his hands soften.

    The little bamboo shoots crawled and crawled in the baby pen, climbed to the edge, facing the direction of the kitchen, with two fat claws clawing at the baffle, and stood up unsteadily, with two small fleshy legs trembling Shaking three times, Zhou Xuejun sat behind his grandson, protecting him with his hands.

    Zhou Xuejun said with a smile: "Your father is cooking noodles in the kitchen, and he will come to hug you in a while."

    The little bamboo shoot slammed its small mouth and said, "Wow...".

    Zhou Xuejun smiled kindly.

    Zhuang Xing couldn't help but come out, walked over and bent down to kiss his son's smooth forehead.

    When Shen Xiuzhu woke up, Zhuang Xing's scallion noodles were ready, and his aunt came to work, so she went directly to the kitchen to clean the pots and bowls.

    A family of four sat at the dining table to eat breakfast, the little bamboo shoot pouted and watched the adults eat with a blank expression.

    Shen Xiuzhu went to wash a tomato for the little bamboo shoot. This tomato was so pink and sweet that he bought it as a fruit to eat. Hugging the little bamboo shoot in his arms, he grinded it with a few small teeth. The tomato skin was too smooth for him to bite through, so he screamed anxiously: "Ah! Ahhh..." Shen Xiuzhu said with a smile: "Son, look at Dad