15

Shen Xiuzhu sat bare-chested on the sofa in the living room. His body was tanned after playing with Zhuang Xing outdoors, but with Zhuang Xing's Yuanyang, his fairness returned. At the age of 15, his chest was still thin and tender. With a layer of flesh.

    Zhou Xuejun poured the real dragon brand safflower oil into his hands and rubbed his little grandson's shoulder blades. The pungent medicinal smell of safflower oil filled the air. His little grandson's arms were red and swollen from being pinched, and his shoulder blades were bruised from being thrown.

    Zhou Xuejun was full of disappointment, is money really so important? It's not that he doesn't know that Zhang Jian used his own paintings to sell at a high price with his fame, but it's just that he brought them out as a student.

    Zhang Jian's professional level is not low, but his experience is here, and he is not well-known yet. It's just that he is impatient and can't afford to wait. But at any rate, there is no fake. Zhou Xuejun is very low-key because of his relationship with his lover who is not worldly.

    But in the end, he was the student he brought up with his own hands. Zhang Jian was also for the sake of food and clothing, so he just turned a blind eye and closed his eyes, just waiting for him to save enough money to buy a house and a car in the city. People, on the contrary, they are becoming more and more dissatisfied.

    "But isn't Uncle Zhang's family very rich? He has a motorcycle, and he buys me Wangwang snow cakes every time he comes." Shen Xiuzhu was still muttering.

    Zhou Xuejun withdrew his hand, screwed on the safflower oil cap, and replied casually: "How rich is he? No matter how rich he is, he can't buy Zhuangzhou Island. He has a big heart." Shen Xiuzhu was indignant, "Our family doesn't even have a car

    ! I’ve bought a Panda brand color TV!”

    Zhou Xuejun smiled, his old laughter was thick and kind, “Don’t read it, grandpa will buy you a bicycle tomorrow! Well, put on your clothes, can you hold your pen? Persevere Just write your homework, and I won’t draw this week.”

    “Really? I want one with a basket in the front, I think my classmates ride it like that, so you don’t need to carry your schoolbag!” Shen Xiuzhu was instantly distracted , does he also own a bicycle? When the elder brother comes back, he can carry the elder brother.

    "Okay, when you finish drawing the blackboard newspaper tomorrow, grandpa will take you to buy a bicycle, and you can choose it yourself."

    Shen Xiuzhu was so happy, he hurt his left arm, but his right hand was fine, so he rushed up to the second floor to do his homework, he wanted to finish all the homework at the end of Saturday in one go, and planned to ride a bicycle for two days tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

    Zhou Xuejun went to the yard to fetch water and wash his hands, thinking of the student who made him feel bad, "Little Zhuzi, grandpa went to the dealer, I locked the yard." He yelled to the second floor and went to the yard of the dealer, behind him was Xiao Zhuzi The unique cry of 'good', with a long word, is a boy, but it is his little grandson who loves to act like a baby.

    Mr. Zhuang was watching TV, and Shen Xiuzhu’s beloved panda color TV was playing "Bao Qingtian 1993". Following the words "There is a Bao Qingtian in Kaifeng, who distinguishes traitors and traitors with a stern face," Bao Zheng, with a face as black as charcoal and a moon on his forehead, started the TV series plot.

    Hearing the voice of his old classmate, he hurriedly asked Lao Xu to open the door, and when he was sitting on the sofa, he thought he was just visiting, so he said casually, "Sit down quickly, Bao Zheng just found out the truth. The case is interesting, listen to it."