CS ending chapter

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 65: end
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 65: end
« Prev
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
end

Lu Jingqian thought that he would return to the system and wait to be sent to the next world, but his body kept floating and he didn't know where he was going.

Even if he didn't open his eyes, he could still feel that he was being surrounded by dazzling white light, but he didn't know if there was anything else around besides the white light.

Suddenly feeling a strong attraction sucking him away, he became inexplicably terrified, because he didn't know what would happen next, what about his system? Why isn't he back in the system? Something was sucking him away, and he felt like he was about to shatter and disintegrate.

Then, he literally broke and disintegrated....

Lu Jingqian still couldn't open his eyes, but he was able to see it. He clearly saw a transparent self, broken into many pieces, and each piece was playing a different picture. It seemed broken but could still be played. screen.

Like a revolving lantern, after each scene is quickly played, it is sucked into the dazzling light.

When there were no more pieces left, he fell into darkness again.

Lu Jingqian opened his eyes. He could finally open his eyes, and he finally remembered everything. He remembered why he went to the human world, and then used the system as a medium to keep being sent to different worlds.

Looking at the blue smoke and purple gauze covering the wooden bed, there are golden characters floating on it, like a spell to restrain him.

"Are you awake?" A deep and deep voice reached Lu Jingqian's ears, and then the veil was opened, and the words flew away.

"Master..., is it over yet?" Lu Jingqian turned his head to look at the brave man.

Yi Suo sat down by the bed, stroking the face of this little apprentice whom he loved dearly, "It's over."

"Master..." Lu Jingqian originally wanted to act coquettishly with him, so that he would not be angry, but suddenly remembered what happened in the lower realm, and immediately blushed, "You, you still asked me to give birth to you, shameless, you Disrespecting the old."

"Master raised you up, what happened to you giving birth to the master?" Yi Suo lay down beside him.

"You can't do this, I'm your apprentice, you can't do this kind of thing to me." Lu Jingqian blushed and pressed Yi Suo's hand.

"Haven't you already done it many times? As a teacher, help you recall memories."

"No, you can't do this, master...don't let it in, don't!" Lu Jingqian wanted to struggle, but he didn't have any strength in his body. Although they have done it many times in the lower realm, it is still one time to do this kind of thing with the main body.

If you can't resist, then..., then you have to enjoy it.

Lu Jingqian's expression gradually blurred, and his eyes began to lose sight. At this moment, he was pressing on him, doing this kind of thing to him, which only the closest people can do, is to raise him and love him all the time. In his heart, he was still very happy and secretly delighted. After doing this kind of thing, they have no reason to escape, right?

Yi Suo is the **** in charge of time and space, and one of the few great ancient gods. He lives on the fairy mountain at the top of the heavens, and never cares about things in the heavens. He is an ancient **** who hides from the world.