9

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 9:
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 9:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Anti-Werewolf Raiders (9)

Antwin turned and walked back in front of Chucks, glanced at Bonia, who had fainted, and said to Chucks, "Since Bonia is a prophet, there is no reason why he can't identify werewolves. Right?"

"Stop talking such meaningless nonsense! Let your people get out of the way quickly, or don't blame our White Knights for bullying the few!" Chucks said with a straight face.

Antwin ignored Chaks' words and continued, "As a prophet, Bonia has met these people many times, but has never revealed their werewolf identities. In other words, either Bonia deliberately concealed them The identity of the werewolves, or Bonia didn’t recognize them as werewolves at all. Now I want to pledge my life, they are werewolves, you dare to use your life as a guarantee, did Bonia not hide their identities ?”

"What am I afraid of?" Chucks is only worried about Bonya's situation now, and he can't care about other things. "No matter what you want to do, wait until Bonya wakes up."

Antwin said, "Since it is the opposing witness bureau between the two of us, there is no need to wait for anyone else. You just need to remember what you said."

Antwin held one, and the black knights who had been prepared for a long time, before the crowd and the white knights could react, immediately raised their swords and executed the werewolves.

The onlookers were silent for a while because they didn't react, until someone in the crowd reacted, and immediately let out a cry. Some were scared and screamed, and some were friends of those werewolves, yelling their names.

Chucks was also stunned, he didn't expect that Antwin would really dare to do something, he hesitated how to behave in order to take this opportunity to make Antwin completely lose the hearts of the people.

The members of the Black Knights dragged the executed werewolves to the onlookers. Just when those people were about to become more emotional, they watched those werewolves who had been executed turned back into a wolf form.

Then the crowd slowly fell silent again, until almost no sound could be heard, because everyone who saw this scene was too shocked and stunned, including the members of the White Knights.

Chuck's eyes widened, he couldn't immediately accept what he saw, and subconsciously felt that he had made a mistake or had a hallucination.

The people who recovered from the shock had incredible expressions on their faces. They looked at each other, and they were sure that they were not the only ones who saw those werewolves turning into wolves.

"Now, you can honor what you just said." Antwin said, looking at Chucks.

Before Chuck could react, he looked at Antwin in puzzlement, wondering what he wanted to honor.

"These people are all werewolves in disguise, and none of them is an exception, which means that I didn't kill a good person by mistake. Since you said just now that you are willing to guarantee that these people are not werewolves with your own life, should you honor your words now? Already?" Antwin said.

Chucks remembered that he was indeed provoked by Antwin just now to dare to pledge his life. But now he felt like a lump in his throat, unable to swallow or spit it out. He didn't know how to defend himself for a while, so he could only look down at Bonya who was being held by him.

Although Bonia had heard everything, his nervous heart was beating so fast, but he was going to pretend to be dizzy to the end, because at this time he had no way to face Antwin's questioning and the public's doubts, and Give a reasonable explanation.