5

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 23: Women's clothing gangster (5)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 23: Women's clothing gangster (5)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Raiders of women's clothing (5)

The so-called competitive voting means that in order to promote their company's products and let more people know and understand their company's products, some merchants will invite many show models to conduct live broadcasts of product demonstrations at the same time.

Then let the netizens vote on the models they think perform well. In the end, the merchant will choose the model with the highest votes, or the top five or top three, and sign a contract as an endorsement. The endorsement fee is quite objective.

This way of choosing a spokesperson will cost more money than directly choosing a model as an endorsement, but it will also get more attention and popularity.

And this kind of selection method is of course more beneficial to the show models with more fans, because most of the fans will unconditionally vote for the show models they like. So after Rui Yusheng regained his emotions, not only was he no longer angry that Lu Jingqian was made an exception, but he even felt that this was a good opportunity for Lu Jingqian to be hit.

This time, Du Lin Interior Design Company plans to choose three contemporary spokespersons for the show model, that is to say, the three who get the most votes will be able to become the spokesperson of Du Lin's style design.

Moreover, Du Lin not only invited a few tempting show models to compete for voting, but also invited two other strong show models from the company to participate. confidence.

Which show models will participate in this competitive voting, the list and photos have been announced a few days before the live broadcast officially started to create heat. In order to create a little mystery for Lu Jingqian, Yu Shi tried to arouse the curiosity and attention of netizens, but his photo was a black shadow without a name.

The live broadcast of the competitive voting was carried out in the model design room that Du Lin had prepared, and the live broadcast time was five hours. The voting time is only within these five hours, and it is a real-name one-person-one-vote system to ensure the authenticity of votes.

Lu Jingqian sat in a separate dressing room and waited for the live broadcast to start. His makeup was over in less than ten minutes. The main reason was that his skin was so good that he didn't need to do too many touch-ups. The makeup artist didn't even dare to use too much makeup on him, thinking that a little thicker makeup would cover his original good skin quality.

The clothes were also chosen by Lu Jingqian himself. Not having a fan base is indeed very disadvantageous to him, so he is going to fully show off the advantages of his body, and first use his body to attract the attention of netizens. So he chose denim shorts that only covered his hips, which could show off his long legs and buttocks, and then a white shirt with a white waist for women, with a white bra inside. The homely and refreshing style is exactly in line with the interior decoration style they are going to show today.

After the director's office notified all the show models to prepare, Lu Jingqian wore a silk bathrobe and prepared to walk out of the makeup artist. When the door of his dressing room opened, the door of the opposite dressing room also opened, and the sound of Rui Yu stood inside the opposite door.

Rui Yusheng chose a ladylike style this time, a light blue snow gauze dress with a short front and a long back, which can not only show the advantage of his fairly long legs, but also cover his defect of flat buttocks. His slightly curly long brown hair is scattered behind his back, and he looks really ladylike, and his gestures and standing posture have obviously entered the role he envisioned.