7

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 40: Interstellar Medic (7)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 40: Interstellar Medic (7)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Interstellar military doctor strategy (7)

In this interstellar time and space, how long a person can live depends mainly on fate, followed by medicine and technology. Some people have not suffered from incurable diseases, nor have they been infected with viruses that cannot be cured for a while, and they can live to be two to three hundred years old without any problems, while some people even die before they are in their teens or twenties.

In this world where the universe is the living area, there are not only many diseases for which no cure has been developed, but also new viruses are constantly emerging. So geniuses in medicine and medicine are so important to this world. The military medical hospital is basically the place where the most talented people in the medical field are concentrated.

The Dixing Military Medical Hospital is not only a large place, but also has a large number of people working in it, so there are many departments. The two vice presidents not only have their own departments to manage, but also the medical team they are responsible for leading. Yaerlin is a member of Kraut's team, and Lu Jingqian is of course a member of Bernice's team.

In addition to the secret struggle between the two teams, there are also many competitions on the surface. For example, both parties will always fight for research rights at the same time. For example, when one party is at a loss for a patient's condition, the other party will take over.

For example, at this moment, a senior mecha engineer of the empire, because of the failure of the Kraut medical team's treatment, is now being led by Bernice for emergency rescue treatment.

The dean came to wait outside the operating room in person, because this senior engineer was very important to the empire, and because of his serious illness, no new progress could be made in the manufacture of the latest model of the empire's mecha. If his life ends here, it will not only be a major loss to the empire, but also be overtaken by other countries in mecha manufacturing.

The automatic door of the operating room opened, and Bernice and several military doctors came out, and the dean immediately stepped forward and asked, "What's going on?"

Bernice shook his head solemnly and said, "Engineer Cliff is very old. We have been treating him conservatively with drugs. Although the progress is slow, he is improving anyway. Kraut and the others are undergoing treatment. During the process, too violent drugs were used, and the original intact organs were severely damaged due to too many side effects, and it is already difficult to save."

The dean turned to look at Clout, and asked angrily, "What's the matter with you? I have repeatedly told you that you should be cautious when administering medication to Engineer Cliff. How dare you give him drugs with strong side effects?" Medicine? Can his body take it?!"

"Dean," Kraut tried to explain, "we did give him the medicine after careful consideration. At the beginning we did a drug test for a period of time, but there were no side effects, and there were many The healing response was good, so it was decided to increase the dosage of the drug.”

"According to the patient's physical condition, no matter whether he has any side effects in the drug test, you should not give him such a large amount of medication. Because there are no side effects in the drug test, but side effects occur during the use. Reactions have happened before, don’t you even have this bit of common sense?” Bernice exposed them mercilessly, “I think you are too eager for quick success. Seeing that we have returned to Emperor Star, you don’t want to hand over to us. Let us get credit for increasing the dosage of drugs with a fluke mentality!"