11

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 59: Food and live broadcast (11)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 59: Food and live broadcast (11)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Food and live broadcast (11)

Yan Bin received a call from his grandfather asking him to come over, and knew that he must be looking for him because of the high sales of Hongyuan cooked food during this period. Although he was trying his best to deal with this matter, his grandfather asked him He went, no matter what he was doing now, he had to go there immediately. ?

"My grandfather asked me to come over, you can eat first, I may not come tonight." Yan Bin put on his coat, walked to the door of the kitchen and said to Lan Mingze who was cooking.

Lan Mingze was cooking the last dish. After hearing Yan Bin's words, he turned off the fire and turned to look at him and said, "Is it because of the Hongyuan cooked food?"

"My grandpa didn't say anything on the phone, he just told me to go there, but it must be because there's nothing wrong with it." Yan Bin's expression was not very good, and he didn't walk over to hug him before leaving as usual, but After saying that he left, he turned around and left.

Lan Mingze walked out of the kitchen and watched him leave. After the door was closed, he turned around and looked at the table full of dishes he had just prepared. Yan Bin has been in a bad mood recently, and his appetite has also been bad. He cooked his best dishes with great care. He wanted to make him happier after eating, but now he can only face this table by himself. .

Lan Mingze put out the last dish, put it on the dining table and sat down, but looking at the dishes he had painstakingly prepared on the table, he had no appetite at all. Because Yan Bin was in a bad mood, he had lost his temper with him more than once, but what could he do? He was still very anxious.

Recently, the number of fans of Lu Jingqian has surpassed that of Lan Mingze. The food news has reported about Hongyuan Cooked Food and Hongyuan Villa almost every day. After Hongyuan Cooked Food has established a food factory in the whole country, the sales volume of Hongyuan Cooked Food has been ranked first in the country. One, and still rising.

According to news reports, the reservations for Hongyuan Villa are sold out even for next year. This is because they can only be booked until next year at most. Many big bosses try their best to entrust the relationship, just to be able to have a meal at Hongyuan Villa. It's something that hasn't happened in so many years. Under the strong request and urging of the public, the gate of Hongyuan Villa is about to open, and food critics from all walks of life are already guessing what kind of grand occasion it will be, so it is best for the public to wait for the time to grab a reservation.

Hongyuan cooked food has already severely impacted other brands of cooked food. After the opening of the Hongyuan Villa store, other restaurants will be affected. Lan Mingze doesn't know, but his Lanjia recipes will definitely be used for comparison. . He knew that Mr. Lan must have passed on Lan Shaoxuan's recipes for the most accurate recipes of the Lan family, otherwise Hongyuan Cooked Food and Hongyuan Villa would not have been so popular.

When the Hongyuan Villa store opens, he and Lan Shaoxuan are both members of the Lan family, and their dishes will definitely be compared. He dare not think about what will happen then.

Lan Mingze sat in front of the dining table with his forehead propped up. In addition to depression and entanglement, there was also fear of an uncontrollable future in his heart. He thought in his heart that if Lan Shaoxuan did not have the backing of Shenghong Group, he might be able to use Yan Bin's hand to prevent him from cooking forever, but it was too late now, he couldn't do anything to him, and he couldn't do anything with his ability. What should he do to suppress him?