11

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 11:
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 11:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Anti-Werewolf Raiders (11)

Because the Black Knights were suddenly able to capture werewolves very powerfully and accurately, and because of the werewolves captured in the city of Lesia and nearby villages before, the current situation of the White Knights has become very embarrassing.

Chucks wants to resolve the current embarrassing situation of the White Knights, so he can only show a stronger ability than the Black Knights, that is, to capture more werewolves than the Black Knights.

And Bonia also felt that Chucks' trust in him had been shaken. In order to stabilize Chucks' heart and eliminate the doubts of the public, the only thing Bonia can do now is to find out more. werewolf.

So while the Black Knights captured a large number of werewolves, the White Knights also began to capture a large number of werewolves. The two sides were like a competition, and the competition was unprecedentedly fierce.

This is exactly what Lu Jingqian and Antwin wanted, because it would allow more werewolves to be wiped out, which would be of great benefit to humans in the long run. So they were not in a hurry to reveal the identity of the Wolf King Bonia immediately. Maybe Bonia was forced to expose his identity by accident.

Both knight orders are actively arresting werewolves. Even if the public has doubts about Bonia and the White Knights, they are temporarily patient.

During the arrest process, members of the Knights will definitely encounter werewolves who strongly resist and want to escape, so they will inevitably be injured. If you are injured by a werewolf, you can still use ordinary medicine to treat it if it is a minor injury. If you are seriously injured, it is difficult to heal without the medicine specially prepared by the witch doctor.

Some members of the Black Knights were also injured recently, so Lu Jingqian felt that it was time to take out the hidden medicines. With Antwin's current affection for him, even if all the medicines were handed over to him, there was nothing to worry about. .

After dinner that day, Lu Jingqian said to Antwin, "Can you accompany me to a place tonight?"

"Where?" Antwin looked at Lu Jingqian, wondering why he wanted to go out at night.

"When I was young, my father would choose one night every year to accompany me to watch the night view on the clock tower." Lu Jingqian said, "Now that he is gone, can you accompany me?"

"Of course." Antwin didn't hesitate at all. After listening to Lu Jingqian's words, he immediately agreed, "As long as I'm free, I can accompany you anytime, no matter how many times I go."

Lu Jingqian smiled and said, "Thank you."

Looking at Lu Jingqian's smile, Antwin suddenly felt determined to protect this smile, because he wanted his face to always have only a happy expression, and no sad or sad expressions.

After it got dark for a while, a group of Black Knights gathered outside Antwin's house to **** Lu Jing to the clock tower. Although the werewolves in Lesia City, except for those mixed in with the White Knights, the others were all solved by the Black Knights. But if you travel at night, you still need to be prepared.

Lu Jingqian sat in the carriage and looked out. The street outside was empty. In the houses along the street, every house was lit with lights. Occasionally, people could be seen walking inside from the windows of the houses.

After reaching the bottom of the clock tower, the Black Knights first went up to check the situation, but after confirming that there was no problem, Antwin helped Lu Jingqian open the carriage door and helped him get out of the carriage.