10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 58: Food and live broadcast (10)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 58: Food and live broadcast (10)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Food and live broadcast (10)

The sales of Hongyuan Cooked Food have broken through new highs several times, and the news has repeatedly reported the popularity of Hongyuan Cooked Food, which was sold out almost as soon as it was put on the shelves.

People who have eaten Hongyuan cooked food can only choose other brands of cooked food when they can’t buy Hongyuan cooked food. However, the brand cooked food that was considered good before is so difficult to eat now. Eat it, you can't eat it at all. As a result, a large number of other brands of cooked food are unsalable, and major cooked food companies have been greatly impacted.

The major cooked food companies want to unite against Hongyuan Cooked Food to save themselves, but the food industry wins by taste, and it will be futile to do anything if customers don't buy it. What's more, Hongyuan is a company under Shenghong Group, and Shenghong's background strength should not be underestimated. It is even more difficult to deal with them from other aspects.

The delicacy of Hongyuan’s cooked food made Lu Jingqian’s number of fans increase again explosively. Although his fans are very sorry that his live broadcasts have decreased significantly, they only need to spend money when they think that Hongyuan will open a branch in the future. Now that he had the chance to eat Lu Jingqian's dishes, he felt a little more balanced.

On the opening day of Hongyuan Villa, all the people with status and status came here specially to support Shenghong Group. There were too many guests, and most of them were customers with business contacts. Hong Boxiao and Ou Wenyu definitely couldn't greet them, so they called all the major shareholders of Sheng Hong to help greet the guests.

It is an unwritten rule not to order food at the opening banquet. The purpose is to display the most confident special dishes or best dishes of the store on the opening day to attract diners. Lu Jingqian considered that the identities of the guests who will come on the opening day Unusually, he must have eaten a lot of dishes from various master chefs, so he put a lot of effort into this opening banquet.

Originally, there was only an unwritten rule that no food could be ordered at the opening banquet, but Hongyuan Villa added two more rules, that is, no extra food and no package. The guests who didn't care much about these two additional regulations originally complained about why they couldn't add more dishes and take them away after they hadn't finished eating the dishes after they were served.

Those guests who had business dealings with Sheng Hong originally came to give favors, but after eating, they turned into begging for favors. Not only were Hong Boxiao and Ou Wenyu begged for more food, but even Sheng Hong's shareholders were entangled.

"Mr. Ou, we are also old friends who have known each other for so many years. Let me pack this rock candy elbow and take a copy home. My old father has no other hobbies, so this is the one. He must like this rock sugar elbow. You Let me pack a copy and go back to make his old man happy, maybe he can give me more shares, I will definitely remember your kindness!"

"Mr. Xu, you are too polite. What kind of friendship is there between us? It's just a rock candy elbow. I can't bear to let you pack it? In fact, the number of each table is fixed. This dish takes a lot of work, otherwise how can it be ready to eat? What about cooking? It’s definitely too late to do it now, next time you bring your father over, I’ll entertain him personally and let the kitchen cook a special dish for him.” Ou Wenyu finally got out of the private room and was caught by Xu Always blocked in the corner of the corridor.