15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 63: Food and Live Streaming (15)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 63: Food and Live Streaming (15)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Food and Live (15)

According to the rules set by Mr. Yan, every two weeks, everyone must go back to the old house to have dinner together, and contact the family by the way.

Every time he ate, he would ask his children and grandchildren about their work, but today he was obviously in a bad mood and his appetite was also bad. After two mouthfuls of food, he put down his chopsticks.

In fact, after he came back from Mr. Hong's birthday banquet, his appetite began to lose, because after eating the dishes made by Lu Jingqian, he always felt that he couldn't eat other dishes, and he was always thinking about the Those dishes eaten at the birthday banquet. Even if he wanted to go to Hongyuan Villa for dinner, he couldn't get a seat, and he was embarrassed to put down his body to ask Mr. Hong, so he could only stay at home and get more and more anxious every day.

Everyone else at the table could feel Lao Yan's low pressure. Usually, the cousins ​​might bicker, sarcasm and expose each other's faults, but today's dinner table was extraordinarily quiet. The cousins ​​of the Yan family fought fiercely, and it was not possible to connect with each other by eating a meal for half a month, but Mr. Yan always hoped that they could be harmonious, so he forced them to get together.

"Yan Bin, how did you do what I asked you to do?" Elder Yan couldn't hold back in the end, and asked the same question for the fifth time this week.

"I tried to contact him, but he never replied to me." Yan Bin put down his chopsticks and gave the same answer for the fifth time.

In fact, Lu Jingqian replied to Yan Bin once, and the reply was quite neat. His reply was only one word, get out.

Yan Bin was of course very angry when he received such a reply, but under his grandfather's urging, he could only hold back his anger and continue to find a way to contact Lu Jingqian for a meeting. As for Lu Jingqian's only reply, he certainly couldn't say it in front of these uncles and cousins. After hearing it, they would only mock and laugh at him, and would not give him any help.

"It's been so long, and you haven't even met him?" Mr. Yan was very disappointed with Yan Bin's ability to handle affairs. "Is that all you can do? How can I rest assured that I will continue to hand over the taste to you?" To manage?"

"Grandpa." Yan Bin's eldest cousin, Yan Hao, put down his chopsticks and said, "If he is really capable of managing condiments, he won't be so overwhelmed by Hong Yuan that he can't lift his head now. I said a long time ago that he It is not suitable for managing Weipin at all. The reason why he has been able to manage it for so many years is entirely because you, Grandpa, have laid a solid foundation for Weipin, so there is no problem. As soon as a slightly stronger opponent appears, he immediately Just can't handle it."

With a few words, Yan Hao completely denied Yan Bin's hard work and hard work, which made Yan Bin very angry. Because of his strong patience, the blue veins on his forehead came out.

"I think it's impossible for Yan Bin to meet Lan Shaoxuan. He bullied him so much before, no matter how big he is, he can't just forgive him like this." Yan Bin's cousin, Yan Hao's younger brother Helped say.

"This is the second reason I want to talk about." Yan Hao said seriously, "Others may not know, but everyone in our family must know that the relationship between Lan Shaoxuan and Lan Mingze is not good. Helping Lan Mingze teach Lan Shaoxuan a lesson, how could he meet Yan Bin. The current sales of Hongyuan Cooked Food and Hongyuan Villa are all due to Lan Shaoxuan's cooking skills and cooking methods. It is the taste that determines everything. The branch of Hongyuan Mountain Villa opened a few days ago. One of my customers asked me to go to Hongyuan Pavilion, so he was willing to discuss business with me. I finally got the location. When I went there that day, blue Shaoxuan happened to be in the store, and he was cooking the dishes himself. Only after I ate his dishes did I really understand why the business of Hongyuan Villa is so good, and I can say with certainty that as long as he is there, Hongyuan The Pavilion will be the most popular hotel among customers for decades to come."