15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 15:
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 15:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Anti-Werewolf Raiders (15)

After Antwin helped Lu Jingqian out of the carriage, he brought Lu Jingqian to Chaks and Bonia and asked, "Have you discussed it? How can you explain why you want to arrest these people who are not werewolves?" ?”

"I just can't guarantee that they will all turn into wolves after they die, but I can be sure that they are all of werewolf blood." Bonia raised his chin and argued forcefully, "People with werewolf blood live among ordinary humans. Ordinary humans are also a great threat, because they may turn into werewolves at any time. I let the White Knights arrest them for the sake of human safety. Is there anything wrong with that?!"

The public began to discuss again. Some people felt that for the safety of human beings, as long as they were of the blood of werewolves, they should be arrested, and any existence that threatened human safety should not be let go.

Chucks felt uncomfortable when he saw Lu Jingqian's intimate behavior with Antwin, and felt even more depressed when he thought of Lu Jingqian's refusal to give him medicine before. What are you doing?"

"I'm going to watch the show." Lu Jingqian glanced at Bonia with a half-smile and said, "While watching the play, let's expose someone's acting skills by the way."

Not to be outdone, Bonia stared at Lu Jingqian and said, "If you don't show up, I will almost forget that you are also a werewolf blood, and you are a dangerous existence to human beings! It's fine if you stay at home all the time. Walking around, if you can't control yourself and turn into a werewolf to attack humans, are you going to apologize with death?!"

"Whether I am of werewolf blood is up to you," Lu Jingqian said.

"It's a joke, I'm a prophet, and it doesn't count if I say it, so does it count if you say it?" Bonya said with a cold face.

"I said I have the final say, but no one will believe it now." Lu Jingqian said calmly, "But who is the blood of the werewolf, my father has the final say."

"Your father?" Bonia said sarcastically after hearing this, "What? Can you still bring your father back to life? Even if your father is resurrected, can he, a witch doctor, replace me as a prophet and testify to the werewolf blood? "

"Of course you are the person in this world who is most sure that my father cannot be resurrected." Lu Jingqian said with something in his words, "Although it is impossible for my father to be resurrected, the medicine he has painstakingly researched can determine who is the one." True werewolf blood."

Bonya's heart beat violently, and he stared at Lu Jingqian hard, instinctively unwilling to believe Lu Jingqian's words, "Impossible! If there is such a medicine, why didn't your father disclose it when he was alive?!"

"Because he just completed the research and was killed before he had time to make it public." Lu Jingqian said, "I'm not you. I will prove everything with my mouth. I will prove everything with evidence that everyone can see. "

Antwin's subordinates came over with a few tied people. One of the team members protecting Lu Jingqian ran to the carriage to fetch a medicine box and handed it to Lu Jingqian.

Lu Jingqian said loudly to the crowd, "I'm going to prove now that my father spent years of painstaking efforts to develop a drug that can accurately distinguish who is the real werewolf blood. Is there anyone who volunteers to cooperate with me? I just need you A few drops of blood are enough, it won't hurt you."

"I am willing. My life was saved by your father. If you can prove that these medicines are useful, you can take my life!" Immediately someone stood up and expressed that he was willing to cooperate with his life.