3

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 51: Food and live broadcast (3)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 51: Food and live broadcast (3)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Food and live broadcast (3) Sympathize with you and count us as losers.

After Lu Jingqian returned to the villa, he roughly looked through the comments. Almost all of them were accusations and scolding him. Some of his words satirized him. It was considered a relatively mild way of scolding. Quite a few people directly sweared. There are also threats to his safety. For the messages that threatened his life, he could actually sue them, but there were too many people who scolded them, and they knew that he couldn't sue everyone, so they scolded so arrogantly.

Many people expressed that they would continue to appreciate his miserable life, and see how miserable he can be. The more miserable he is, the happier they will be. If they feel sympathy for him, they will lose. Lu Jingqian turned off the comment screen, then threw the video recorder away, thinking that I was worried that if you don’t watch it anymore, if you don’t watch me, how can I get the number of views, the more views I have, the higher my ranking will be , the more people see it.

Lu Jingqian got up and went to the yard outside. The latest model camera he had ordered had arrived, and a reminder message had been sent from his mobile phone.

If he lived in the city, he would usually be able to receive it within two hours, but because he was in the mountains, he ordered it early in the morning and did not deliver it until noon. The delivery method is air drop, and the package is accurately dropped into the receiving box located in the yard.

Lu Jingqian already has a plan in mind, and the best way to turn around is through live broadcast, so he needs a live broadcast camera that can help him complete the plan. Although this world is technologically advanced, there is no camera that Lu Jingqian dreamed of, so he had to buy several different cameras, dismantle them all, and refit and modify the program by himself.

In Lu Jingqian's plan, he plans to use kung fu food to prove how strong his cooking skills are. After all, he can't feel the taste through the screen. If you know that it will be delicious until the cooking process, at least it will arouse the strong curiosity of the viewers.

This is the inspiration he got from the kung fu dishes in the Lan family recipes, although the Lan family kung fu dishes do not actually refer to cooking with real kung fu, but to the fact that making this dish requires solid basic cooking skills. However, in Lu Jingqian's view, it's not a bad idea to add a little appreciation and performance to increase the attraction and attraction.

Early the next morning, Lu Jingqian took out the modified camera and tried the effect. After his modification, this brand new camera can not only automatically slow down the lens and close-up when flying, but also has no problem at all whether it is shooting at night or automatically shooting in water. And the controller is in the beads that he changed into a bracelet. Each bead controls a different program, and he can control it just by turning his wrist.

Of course, Lu Jingqian didn't start the live broadcast right away, because he was already very tired after spending the whole night modifying this thing, so after testing that there was no dissatisfaction, he washed up and went to sleep. He slept until he got up at night and then tried the night shooting effect. After confirming that there were no problems, he could start preparing for the live broadcast.

Lu Jingqian has already made a notice on his personal homepage, saying that they will conduct a second live broadcast of miserable life tomorrow. In addition to the insulting messages in the comments, they will add to the insults that they will see how miserable he can be message.