Anti-werewolf strategy (1)

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 1:
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 1:
Next »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Anti-werewolf strategy (1)

Lu Jingqian sat in the carriage and looked out through the window at the empty street with almost no pedestrians. Even if one or two people passed by occasionally, they would still walk in a hurry, as if they were in a hurry to go somewhere.

It was only dusk, and the sky hadn't completely darkened yet, but every house the carriage passed by had their doors tightly closed, and none of them had their doors open.

This is the most central and bustling city on the continent. Under normal circumstances, even at night, it should be brightly lit and full of people coming and going. But such an empty street, and the closed doors of every house, seems a bit desolate.

Lu Jingqian had already learned about the world, so he naturally knew the reason for this scene. He clenched his fists on his thighs, because this was his first time in the real world to complete a task, so he couldn't help being a little nervous.

He was just an ordinary college student, but one day for unknown reasons, he suddenly traveled to the future world. He grew up again in the future world. When he grew up, he earned a lot of money by winning championships by playing games. Later, he was hired by the largest game company with a high salary and became the leader of the trial team. Sometimes he would also be a real NPC. Fight against players in the game. And no matter what type of game, he is very good at it, basically there is no game that he does not play well.

He made a lot of money, but before he had time to squander it, when he was sleeping one night, a self-proclaimed system suddenly appeared in his mind, saying that he had caused time and space confusion, and if he didn't make up for it himself, it would be It will cause many tragedies, and he must be punished.

Although in the future world, he has played hundreds of different games, and the games in the future world are all very realistic, and the games are played in an immersive way. But a game is a game after all, no matter how good he is in the game, no matter how confident he is in his ability to perform tasks, he will inevitably feel a little nervous when performing tasks in the real world for the first time.

And before sending his soul over, the system repeatedly reminded him that this is a world in different time and space in the real universe, and all people and things are real. He can be resurrected if he dies in the game, but in reality, once he dies in a mission, or fails to complete all missions, he cannot go to the next world, and he must also accept punishment.

Although he didn't know what the punishment the system was talking about, his intuition told him that it must be something he didn't want to suffer. Although it was a bit nervous to perform missions in the real world for the first time, the system also told him that he would go to more than one or two worlds, so he would go to more worlds in the future, just get used to it.

In this continent of time and space, there are a total of thirty-eight large cities and hundreds of villages of various sizes. The place where Lu Jingqian is currently located is the most central and most prosperous city in the continent, called Lesia City.

Why is it that in this most prosperous city on the mainland, when it is getting dark, the doors of every house are closed, and the streets are so empty that there are almost no people in sight?

All this is because there are werewolves on this continent, and at night, they may be attacked by werewolves who turn into wolves. Even in the most heavily guarded city of Lesya, if you walk outside at night, you may be attacked by transformed werewolves, let alone other places. So at night, no matter where it is, every household will close the door tightly, and no one dares to go out.