5

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 38: Interstellar Medic (5)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 38: Interstellar Medic (5)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Interstellar military doctor strategy (5)

Aubrey fell in love with Arlin, and originally wanted to propose to Hilley to terminate the engagement, but his parents did not agree. Because although Xilai has no parents, he has a considerable amount of inheritance, and it is precisely because he has no parents that after they get married, the inheritance will belong to their family. However, Yaerlin's family is not in the same family as theirs. No matter whether it is property or power, they can't provide their family with anything.

Arlin was very angry when he learned that Aubrey's parents looked down on his family and birth, but he didn't intend to give up Aubrey just like that. He wanted to get it by his own ability, not by birth Approval from Aubrey's parents.

However, Hilley not only has a birth and wealth that make him jealous, but also has a medical talent that is no worse than him. Every time, Hilley's grades are ranked higher than him, and he has improved faster than him, and has more research results than him. This made Yarlin flustered. He thought that if he couldn't crush Xilai with his real ability, he would have to use other methods to make him disappear.

Yarlin told Aubrey that Hilley had stolen his graduation research and threatened him not to speak out or sue his parents for abusing him. After hearing what he said, Aubrey was very angry, and immediately wanted to go to Hilley, ask him to apologize to Yarlin, and return the research results to Yarlin. But Yarlin stopped him, saying that if he just went to see Xi Lai, Xi Lai would definitely not admit it.

So Aubrey came up with a plan. He deliberately approached Hilley, deliberately courted him, and then proposed to him. Hilley felt that the two of them had a marriage contract, and Aubrey treated him well, so he agreed to his marriage proposal. But what he didn't know was that when Aubrey was close to him, he stole all his research materials and results to Yarlin, and then made an accident to destroy his recording process.

The reason why Aubrey really married Shiley was to get Shiley's property. He not only insulted Shiley in public to force him to marry at the wedding, but also took Yarlin's hand and told everyone that they were truly in love of.

Shirley had no idea what was going on, his wedding was over before it even started. He wanted to ask Aubrey, if he and Arlin were really in love, why did he propose to himself, and why did he say those inexplicable things at the wedding. But Aubrey avoided seeing him, and something happened at the school.

The professor informed him that the application for graduation results he submitted was almost the same as that of Yarlin, and Yarlin had already sued the school for stealing his research results. The school asked the two to provide evidence to confirm which of them was telling the truth, and Yarlin handed in all the complete research reports and records of his research process. And Shiley's research records were all destroyed, and there was no evidence to hand over.

Given that both of them are very good students, the school does not want to make a conclusion easily, because stealing other people's research results is a very serious matter. Once the matter is confirmed, he must be dismissed, and no medical institution will give him a job opportunity.

Therefore, after conducting multiple investigations and asking the professors and classmates of the two, the school finally came to the conclusion that it was more likely that Hilley would steal the results of Yarlin's research.

Yarlin made sufficient preparations, so that all the evidence was on his side, while Xi Lai was completely caught off guard. He was very flustered and didn't know how to deal with it. He had no other way to prove his innocence except to come up with complete research results again. method.