16 end

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 64: Food and Live (16)

Counterattack Strategies Chapter 64: Food and Live (16)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Food and Live (16)

"Mr. Hong, I really love and hate your Hongyuan Pavilion, and I have reached the point where I think about it day and night. Mr. Liu complained to Hong Boxiao, "How can you make such an inhumane rule that you can't add food?" There are so few dishes on the menu, even if I order all the dishes, there is still not enough to eat. "

"Fifty dishes are still few?" Ou Wenyu said, "Don't other restaurants also have such dishes?"

"How can you compare with other restaurants?" Mr. Liu said, "Other restaurants don't have a rule not to add more dishes. Besides, after eating your Hongyuan Pavilion dishes, you can eat other restaurants' dishes. What is it called?" Stuff. I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels this way, and although the dishes made by other restaurants are indeed not as good as yours is one of the reasons, your restaurant still has to bear a lot of responsibility for this matter.”

Hong Boxiao's assistant pushed the door open and walked out after whispering a few words in his ear.

Hong Boxiao stood up and said, "Wenyu, you continue to eat with Mr. Liu, I have something to deal with."

"You can do your work, I will accompany Mr. Liu." Ou Wenyu said.

Lu Jingqian sat drinking tea while admiring Yan Bin's changing and colorful face. He said so sarcastically about him, but he didn't break out and leave in anger. It seemed that he had made up his mind to see him.

The door was suddenly opened, and Lu Jingqian turned his head to look over. Seeing that it was Hong Boxiao who came in, he asked, "Are you finished eating? Or did you come here halfway through eating?"

"The food is almost here." Hong Boxiao went to sit next to Lu Jingqian, looked at Yan Bin and asked, "Is Mr. Yan coming to our Hongyuan Pavilion for dinner? Or is he here to chat with Shaoxuan?"

"I'm here with my friend to have dinner, and I'll talk to him by the way." Yan Bin didn't book a seat, he found an acquaintance to bring him in, but of course he couldn't tell such a thing. When he saw Hong Boxiao coming in, he knew that today's talk would definitely fail, but the next time he wanted to see Lu Jingqian, he didn't know when it would be.

"Yan always came to discuss cooperation with me. He wanted me to leave Hongyuan Villa and cooperate with them. They are willing to pay the liquidated damages for me and return the Lanjia recipes to me. Do you feel nervous? ?" Lu Jingqian looked at Hong Boxiao with a smile on his face and said.

"Lan's recipes?" Hong Boxiao smiled, looked at Lu Jingqian dotingly and said, "I'll cook as many recipes as you want. There's nothing to be nervous about."

Yan Bin didn't want to just leave without gaining anything. He felt that since Lu Jingqian had already spoken out, there was no need for him to hide.

"The Lan Family Recipe is not just those stores, it is also a registered signboard, and the ownership of this signboard is only owned by the heir. So the Lan Family Recipe can't be opened just as you want. Mr. Hong should understand the law, right?" It was Yan Bin's greatest confidence in coming to Lu Jingqian to discuss cooperation today.

"If I don't know the law, you won't have the opportunity to sit here and talk to me." Hong Boxiao smiled, but looked at him sharply and said, "I will let you keep the signboard of the Lan family's recipes for a while. Soon I will take back the ownership of the signboard to Shaoxuan."