8

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 41: Interstellar Medic (8)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 41: Interstellar Medic (8)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Interstellar military doctor strategy (8)

It took Lu Jingqian more than ten hours to stabilize Cliff from the side effects of the drug, and then transferred him from the emergency room to the treatment room for extended drug treatment.

Twelve days passed. Lu Jingqian had to treat Cliff and research new medicines for Reynolds. Sometimes he was too busy to live in the hospital dormitory instead of going back to the general's mansion. It's fine once or twice. After more times, it will cause strong dissatisfaction in Reynolds. When Lu Jingqian was planning not to return to the General's Mansion for the night again, Reynolds sent someone to take him back forcibly.

Lu Jingqian came out of the bathroom and looked at Reynolds' dissatisfied face. He wiped his hair and said, "I work in the hospital to have better research conditions, so that I can develop a drug to help you treat the virus earlier. "

"I can arrange a laboratory for you in the General's Mansion, and I can get you any equipment and raw materials you want." Reynolds said with a straight face.

"Don't be so selfish, General, I work in a hospital. In addition to researching new medicines, I can also treat some important patients." Lu Jingqian said, "For example, Engineer Cliff is currently being treated by me. , I heard that once the new type of mech he manufactured is successful, it can suppress other countries’ mecha technology for a long time. And after the latest mecha is manufactured, the first batch will be used first by the First Fleet. You also want to After you can stand up, you can drive the latest mecha to fight, right?"

"Then I might as well go to the hospital. Anyway, my legs can't walk now, and the virus problem has not been completely resolved. I should stay in the hospital for treatment." Reynolds said as a matter of course.

"No matter how good the hospital environment is, it's just a hospital. How can living in the General's Mansion be comfortable?" Lu Jingqian said helplessly. Let's rest for a while."

"I'm really comfortable if I feel comfortable. Only when you are by my side can I feel like I'm on vacation. Otherwise, I have to find a way to pass the time every day." Reynolds said.

Lu Jingqian threw away the towel, untied the bathrobe and let it fall to the floor, he walked to Reynolds naked, straddled his lap, put his arms around his neck and said, "Tonight, I will let you take away all the things from the previous few days. Make up, but you know it's not time to get me pregnant right? So give me back the pill."

After knowing that Lu Jingqian was taking contraceptive pills, Reynolds took away his contraceptive pills, and said that he would let nature take its course, and if he had it, he would give birth if he had it. But Lu Jingqian still has a lot of things to do, and now is not the best time to get pregnant, he wants to wait for the best time and the best state, and then give him one or two children. The so-called best time is when some people and things that need to be solved have been resolved, and the so-called best state is when there are no worries.

Reynolds didn't answer Lu Jingqian, but pulled him into his arms, wrapped his lips around him and kissed him vigorously, according to what Lu Jingqian said, he would make up for the previous few days tonight.

……………

After Lu Jingqian woke up, he looked at the time and found that it was almost noon, but he was not surprised at all. In fact, according to the intensity of last night, he thought it should be afternoon when he woke up. However, his sense of responsibility made him hardworking, and his treatment of Cliff could not be interrupted, so he had to go to the hospital today.