9

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 57: Food and live broadcast (9)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 57: Food and live broadcast (9)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Food and live broadcast (9)

Yan Bin looked at this week's cooked food sales report, frowned with displeasure, and said to the sales manager standing in front of him, "Why did the sales drop more this week than last week? Didn't you say After the popularity and freshness of Hongyuan Deli has passed, will our sales definitely pick up?"

The manager of the sales department said hesitantly, "It's Mr. Yan, we have already analyzed the reason, maybe it's because Hongyuan Cooked Food has launched new dishes this week, so, so maybe we have to wait for a while , After the popularity of their dishes goes down, our sales will definitely increase."

"Could it be that we have reached the point where we can only expect their sales to decline to increase our own sales?" Yan Bin patted the table a few times and said loudly, "If their sales don't drop, are we Can we only reduce the sales of cooked food, and finally withdraw from the sales of cooked food?”

"In fact, it's not just our sales that have declined." The sales manager said in a low voice, "After investigation and statistics, the sales of other companies' cooked food have dropped more than ours. Compared with other companies, our sales are still good."

"So you mean, we can only compare with poor ones now, and we can no longer compare with a food company that has just been established for less than a month?" Yan Bin's face became even more ugly.

The manager of the sales department felt that what he said was wrong, so he kept silent.

"Why is it that their newly established new product can reach the number one sales within a month, and we have to avoid it and compare with those inferior ones?! Don't you guys study the reason and then change the marketing Strategies to increase sales?"

"The sales of cooked food are different from other products. The quality of the taste directly determines the sales volume. No matter how we do marketing and advertising, if the taste does not improve, the sales will be difficult to increase. Therefore, I think it is better for us to re- Research new dishes and find a way to surpass Hongyuan cooked food in terms of taste, which will definitely increase sales." The sales manager feels wronged, the taste is not as good as others, and his marketing is of no use no matter how good it is ?

Of course, Yan Bin knows that taste determines everything in the food industry, but he doesn't want to admit that their cooked food tastes inferior to that of Hongyuan cooked food. He knew that all the dishes of Hongyuan Delicatessen were cooked by Lu Jing, and they only invited chefs with decades of experience to prepare them, or the cooking methods bought at a large price, and now they are not as good as one The cooking of young chefs that he had never valued before.

"Notify the managers and supervisors of all departments, and go to the big conference room for a meeting immediately." Yan Bin was waiting to attack Hong Boxiao and let him know who is the overlord of the food industry, but he did not expect Hongyuan Cooked Food to come so ferociously that he defeated Hong Boxiao directly. An old brand that has been sold for many years and has many regular customers has become the number one in monthly sales within a month. He had to find a way to save the situation. If his company alone could not do it, then he would work with other companies to find a way to attack Hongyuan Cooked Food.

As soon as Yan Bin walked out of the office, he smelled a very tempting aroma of food. He stopped, carefully searched for the source of food with his nose, and then looked at his office assistant and asked, "What smell?"

His assistant avoided his gaze, and said nervously, "Yes, it's the taste of the bento I brought."

"Bento?" Yan Bin looked at her and said, "Did you make it yourself? Or did your family make it?"