12

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 60: Food and Live (12)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 60: Food and Live (12)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Food and Live (12)

On the day of the birthday banquet, the sun was shining brightly, and the staff of the villa began to be busy early.

After getting up early and eating the longevity noodles made by Lu Jingqian himself, the old people chatted for a while, and then walked slowly to the big front hall below the villa, waiting to welcome the guests who came to the banquet.

The sons, daughters and grandchildren of the Hong family had already stayed in the villa yesterday, and they were specially waiting to entertain the guests today. But the number of guests coming today, the children of the Hong family may not be able to entertain them. The other old people have been friends with Mr. Hong for decades, and they are closer than relatives, so their children were also called. , together to help entertain the guests.

In order to make it easier for guests to enter without being crowded, the villa has opened all three gates, waiting for guests to come.

Lu Jingqian sat in the resting position of the chef in the kitchen, drinking tea while watching other chefs and apprentices busy.

It has been more than a month since the villa opened. Since he taught other chefs some dishes, he is no longer as tired as he was when he first opened. Usually, most of the time is drinking tea, and it is enough to control the overall situation of the kitchen. Unless there are important guests or cooking for the old men, he has less time to cook himself now.

Today is grandpa Hong Boxiao's birthday banquet, and he will cook in the yard where he entertains guests in a while for everyone to see, and then he will serve the dishes directly after cooking. What he needs to do personally is only four or five tables at most, and he can still handle it.

He knew that Mr. Yan and those from the Food Association were coming today. The grandfather of the original owner was one of them before, and now he cooks for the Hong family by himself. What expression will it be.

He must avenge the original owner's revenge, and he will definitely not let Yan Bin and Lan Mingze go. As for what will happen to the Yan family, it depends on whether they are willing to abandon Yan Bin at that time.

"Chef, it's ready over there, you can go rest over there and wait for the banquet to start." After the manager arranged everything, he came over to invite people in person.

"En." Lu Jingqian nodded, got up and walked out.

"Chairman Hong, hello, hello." Mr. Yan brought a group of people from the Food Association to the door, and congratulated Mr. Hong with a smile on his face. He didn't really smile like this because he was happy, but he always did this when facing outsiders, and he had the title of smiling tiger when he was young.

"Chairman Yan, welcome, welcome." Mr. Hong also stood up with his friends to greet him.

Ou Wenyu and Hong Boxiao came out to entertain some friends, happened to see this scene, Ou Wenyu said to Hong Boxiao in a low voice, "It looks like two gangsters meeting in a movie, the comparison is who is more powerful."

"Hurry up, stop talking nonsense, you may be tired again today, you still have the heart to talk about this." Hong Boxiao pushed Ou Wenyu.

"It's still early, how about I take you to the garden?" Old Man Hong asked.

"Please, please." Mr. Yan said three words of please, and raised his hand to signal Mr. Hong to lead the way.

The only ones who need to be entertained by Mr. Hong and the others are those who are about the same age as them and of the same generation. The other guests will naturally be entertained by juniors.