4

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 52: Food and live broadcast (4)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 52: Food and live broadcast (4)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Food and live broadcast (4)

The number of complaints received by the live broadcast platform continued to increase, and many netizens even criticized the live broadcast platform, saying that they covered up Lu Jingqian's fake live broadcast, and threatened to sue them in court. ?

If things go like this, if it is not proven that Lu Jingqian did not do a fake live broadcast, or if Lu Jingqian's account is blocked and then sued for doing a fake live broadcast, this matter will have no way to end, but if you want to seal the account and sue, you need to They uploaded fake evidence, but they didn't have Lu Jingqian's fake evidence.

So after a meeting, the top management of the live broadcast platform company decided to send someone to contact Lu Jingqian, and asked Lu Jingqian to let him do a three-party live broadcast to prove that he did not fake the live broadcast. The so-called three-party live broadcast means that Lu Jingqian used his own equipment to conduct the live broadcast, and the platform sent someone to bring the equipment to supervise his live broadcast, and the Internet Supervision Bureau brought the equipment to supervise the two parties' live broadcast.

After Lu Jingqian received the call, of course, he immediately agreed. If he hesitated a little bit about this kind of thing, the online platform would use it as an excuse to temporarily ban him to stabilize the mood of netizens. What's more, he was waiting for them, how could he let go of such a good opportunity to become famous.

After the people from the live broadcast platform and the Internet Supervision Bureau came, Lu Jingqian asked someone to drive to the foot of the mountain to pick them up, because the entire mountain was his, and there was a guarded iron gate at the entrance of the mountain. Without his permission, no one could enter from the entrance. up the hill.

The original owner's grandfather spent money to build a lot of roads on the mountain. Lu Jingqian didn't want them to enter the villa, because it was not yet time to expose the villa, so he asked them to take another road and go directly outside the livestock garden.

There were only three of them here, and the three parties simply communicated with each other, then entered the livestock garden, and directly started the three-party live broadcast.

Because the incident this time was very big, there were quite a lot of people watching the live broadcast. Even people who didn't care about the food circle before waited curiously in front of the computer, and opened all three live broadcast screens to watch.

Lu Jingqian led them to the outside of the chicken coop, and asked the guards of the livestock garden to throw a few chickens out. The chickens that were thrown out were frightened, flapped their wings and ran around, and there were chicken feathers falling everywhere. , the scene looked very chaotic.

Lu Jingqian pulled out the kitchen knife from the knife case, threw the kitchen knife out and spun it back, and the people who were standing behind him, waiting to watch, squatted down in fright, but Lu Jingqian raised his hand to catch it firmly. When the kitchen knife flew back, a chicken had fallen to the ground and was still struggling with blood.

Lu Jingqian flew the kitchen knife out one after another, and none of the thrown chickens escaped, and all fell to the ground.

The three-party live broadcast was filmed from three different angles, but the pictures were equally shocking. People who watched them thought at the same time, isn't this a picture that can only be seen in martial arts movies?

Lu Jingqian picked up a chicken and entered the kitchen. After quickly processing the chicken, he began to prepare the ingredients. This time, he was going to make spicy chicken.