16

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 16:
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 16:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Anti-Werewolf Raiders (16)

The people were so shocked that they didn't know how to react. Lu Jingqian said that Bonia deliberately arrested humans to pretend to be werewolf blood. Bonia also said that Lu Jingqian was playing tricks, and that he Join Antwin in colluding with the werewolves. People no longer know who to believe, let alone tell who is telling the truth.

"Evidence..." Bonia swallowed, he knew that it would be too late to fabricate actual evidence now, because he never thought that Hillen was actually the real prophet. The two of them grew up together, and he thought he knew all of Hellen's secrets and thoughts, but he didn't know that Hellen was a prophet. It was because he did not expect that the person he thought least likely to be a prophet turned out to be a real prophet, which made him so caught off guard.

"There's no evidence, is there?" Lu Jingqian said with an expression that he had known earlier.

"The evidence is the werewolves you arrested before!" Bonia has no actual evidence and can only rely on verbal arguments. In short, at this time, he does not absolutely want to stabilize the trust of the people, he can no longer let the people trust him It has dropped, otherwise it will really be irreparable. "You have captured so many werewolves without a prophet. If you didn't collude with werewolves, how could you do it. And what you collude with is very likely to be wolves. king!"

Regarding Bonia's words, Lu Jingqian couldn't hold back, laughed out loud, then looked at him and asked, "Isn't the wolf king dead? Where did the wolf king come from again?"

"The wolf king was indeed dead before, but after the death of the previous wolf king, a new wolf king will definitely appear. If the previous wolf king had a son, then his son will become the new wolf king when he grows up." Bonia Said with a serious face.

"It seems that you know very well. How can you, a prophet, know so clearly about werewolves?" Lu Jingqian said, "You lived in my house and grew up with me since you were a child. I don't remember Have people taught you these things? Could it be that you are self-taught, and your understanding of werewolves is self-taught?"

"These are all things I learned slowly in the process of searching for werewolves after my prophetic ability was awakened, and I don't need anyone to teach me specifically," Bonia said.

Lu Jingqian turned to face the people, and took a few steps forward and said, "Everyone! Now Bonia accuses me and Antwin of colluding with werewolves, but there is no actual evidence. Then I will now testify against him and Chuck Si colluded with werewolves, and will produce actual evidence to let everyone clearly see who is the party that colluded with werewolves."

"I colluded with werewolves?" Bonia said angrily, "It's too ridiculous for you to say that, I am a dignified prophet, what reason is there, why is there any need to collude with werewolves?!"

"Whether you are a prophet or not, we will talk about it later. You should not get too excited for the time being, or I'm worried that you will faint again after you see the evidence." After Lu Jingqian sarcastically said Bonia, Turning to Chucks and asking, "Do you have anything to say in your defense?"

Things have developed to the present, and Chucks, like those people, is completely in a state of confusion. If before, he would have believed in Bonia unswervingly, but after such a series of things happened, Lu Jingqian said that he could produce evidence, and he could not continue to believe in Bonia.

Chuck looked away from Bonia and looked him in the eye and said "I don't know what the others have done, I can only guarantee that I never conspired with a werewolf!"