2

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 2:

Counterattack Strategies Chapter 2:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Anti-Werewolf Raiders (2)

After the former wolf king attacked the previous prophet and his identity was exposed, in order to avoid being chased by the black and white knights, he could only hide everywhere. After his child was born, in order not to let the child hide with him, and to prevent the child from being discovered as a werewolf because of following him, he planned to let his child be raised by humans.

The wolf king put his child at the intersection of a village, waiting for the child to be picked up, but the person who picked up the child happened to be Hellen's father who happened to pass by there.

Of course Xillen's father didn't know that it was the son of the wolf king. He thought it was an abandoned orphan, so he took him back and handed him over to his servants to raise him, and named him Bonia.

The wolf king saw that the one who took the child away was actually the most famous witch doctor on the mainland. At first, he was a little worried that he would find out the identity of the child as a werewolf, but he thought that the prophet had already been killed by him. However, the identities of other werewolves will not be exposed in large numbers, and his son will not be so easily found to be a werewolf.

Although Hellen's father didn't treat Bonia like his own son, he treated him very well. After Hellen was born, Bonia grew up with him as Hellen's playmate.

Every once in a while, the wolf king would try to find a way to meet Bonia, but he wanted to meet Bonia alone, but it was not so easy at first. Because Bonia is always with Hellen, and Hellen, as the son of a witch doctor, will naturally have knights of the Knights around him to protect him at all times.

After Bonia felt that the wolf king was watching him secretly, he took the initiative to sneak out to meet the wolf king, because in his young body, there was an adult soul from another time and space, so He has always known that he is the son of the wolf king.

The father and son would meet every once in a while, and sometimes Bonia would steal medicine from Hellen's father to the Wolf King, asking him to use it to save other injured werewolves.

Until one day ten years ago, the two met and were discovered by Hieren's father, who recognized the wolf king, and the situation at that time made Hieren's father think that the wolf king was going to hurt Bonia, so he wanted to To get Bonia back.

But the wolf king thought that the meeting between their father and son had been exposed, and Bonia could no longer stay by Hellen's father, so he wanted to kill Hellen's father.

Although Xillen's father does not know how to use force, he is protected by members of the Knights. When the Knights were fighting the wolf king, Xillen's father took out the highly poisonous poison that he had spent more than ten years developing| Medicine, killed the wolf king.

Bonia stood aside and watched the wolf king die. On the surface, he was just frightened by the scene, but in fact he was very sad inside, but he didn't show it.

Since the death of the wolf king, Bonia has thought about avenging the wolf king and fulfilling the wolf king's wish to rule mankind. This is a mission he must complete as long as he lives.

Two years ago, the day Bonia came of age, the wolf king mark appeared on his chest, and he became the new wolf king, but no one else knew about it except himself. The wolf king mark on his chest was immediately hidden by him after it appeared.