4

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 4:
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 4:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Anti-Werewolf Raiders (4)

Hellen's father has a kind heart, and he will not ignore the life and death of the Black Knights just because he is protected by the White Knights. He will never participate in the open and secret struggles between those factions, as long as he can save people, he will try his best to save them.

So after the death of Hellen's father, the members of the Black Knights also felt very sorry, because ordinary doctors could not cure the injuries caused by werewolves. The members of the Black Knights had been treated by Hellen's father, so it was impossible for Antwin to refuse Lu Jingqian's request for them to send him back.

Lu Jingqian returned home, and after washing up, he leaned on the bed and thought about his next plan.

According to the plot shown to him by the system before, Xillen finally thought of the place where his father might store the medicine in the third year after his father's death. But this family has Bonia's eyeliner watching him, and after he went to confirm the storage location of the medicine, Bonia soon found out.

After the drug was known to Bonia, Helen lost the value of existence and was assassinated by people sent by Bonia. Bonia even arranged a funeral for him in person.

Now time goes back to a year before Hellen was killed, Lu Jingqian's soul replaced the soul that disappeared because of Hellen's assassination, and became the master of this body. And what he has to do is to avenge Heron and make Bonia pay the price he should pay.

What puzzled him was why he had to obtain 80% of the favorability of the designated person in his mission. The system only told him that after all time and space were repaired, he would naturally know the reason. In short, as a system, it will do its best to help him complete all tasks and will not harm him.

Lu Jingqian got out of bed, walked to the French window, opened the heavy curtain a little and looked out. Because his room is on the third floor, from his perspective, he can see the tallest clock tower in the city.

The streets and alleys at night are all empty, and no one will go out at night if it is not necessary. But Hillen had always been curious about what Lesya looked like at night when she was a child.

So when Hellen was young, his father would take him up to the bell tower once a year, and it was at night. Because standing on the bell tower, you can clearly see the city of Lesya in the dark. Although the streets of Lesya City are empty at night, the lights of every house look like a sea of ​​stars, which is extremely beautiful. On that, there is a secret that only their father and son know.

Lu Jingqian felt that there were dangers around him now, and Bonia had sent more than one or two people to watch him, and besides Bonia's eyeliner, there were other people who wanted to get those drugs were also staring at him. So he can't get those medicines alone, he has to find someone who can protect him and keep those medicines.

After Lu Jingqian had a plan in mind, early the next morning, he opened Xillen's father's pharmacy, took out the medicine box from a hidden compartment, and went out in a carriage.

Lu Jingqian felt that although there was a chance of winning if he acted alone, it was still more difficult, so finding a suitable person to cooperate was the best choice. And the most suitable candidate, of course, is Antwin.

First of all, because Antwin is really powerful, over the years, although the number of people joining the Black Knights is much less than that of the White Knights, it is not that no one has joined the Black Knights. And worship him Antwin and join the Black Knights, but also very loyal to him.