10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 10:
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 10:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Anti-Werewolf Raiders (10)

After Chucks brought Bonia back home, Bonia continued to pretend to be dizzy, because if he woke up as soon as he got home, it would make people more suspicious, and he hadn't figured out how to follow him. Chucks explained.

Chucks invited a doctor to examine him. The doctor did not find out what was wrong with him, but Bonya remained unconscious. So the doctor can only conclude that he may have been too stimulated, so he fainted.

After the doctor left, Chucks stayed up with Bonia all night. Although he had too many doubts and wanted to ask Bonia clearly, he was still worried that his body would be more.

Bonia lay upright all night with his eyes closed, but in fact he didn't fall asleep all night. He kept thinking about how to explain to Chucks and all the people so that they could continue to believe in him.

After thinking about it all night, Bonia came up with some reasons that could barely justify himself. Although these reasons might not be convincing, he couldn't think of other reasons for the time being.

At dawn the next day, Bonya opened his eyes, with a confused expression of not knowing where he was just after waking up, and turned to look at Chucks who was sitting on the chair beside the bed.

Chucks didn't sleep all night, he wiped his face with his hands tiredly, and just put his hands down when he saw Bonya opened his eyes. He stood up excitedly, then sat down on the edge of the bed, looked down at Bonia, and asked with concern, "Are you awake? How do you feel? Is there any discomfort in your body?"

Bonia was quite touched when she saw that after she woke up, the first thing Chucks did was to care about herself instead of questioning herself. However, while being moved, he also felt fortunate that he hadn't completely lost Chucks' trust this time. The reason he thought of should be able to make Chucks trust him.

Bonia wanted to sit up, but as soon as he moved, Chucks quickly reached out to support him and let him sit on the head of the bed.

"Aren't we in the square? How did we come back? What happened to those people, were they not killed by the Black Knights?" Bonia asked with a confused expression.

Chuck's hands froze, and he slowly sat up straight, looking at Bonya silently and with a little scrutiny.

"What's the matter?" Bonya pretended to be puzzled and asked, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Those people have all been killed by the Black Knights...," Chucks said, "and after they died, they changed back to wolf form not long after that, which means they are all werewolves."

"How could this be?" Bonia immediately looked at Chucks in shock and said, "How could they be werewolves?!"

"You should have seen them before, why didn't you find out that they were werewolves?" Chucks looked at Bonia and asked.

"I, I don't know, I have seen them before, and I have seen them several times, but every time I don't feel that they are werewolves, and I don't know why." Bonya frowned tightly, with a look He looked troubled for no reason.

"You really don't know?" Chucks looked at Bonya seriously.

"I really don't know, you have to believe me, if you don't even believe me..." Bonya tried to explain to Chucks, and then said with a look of sudden thought, "I see, This must be a conspiracy by the Black Knights, they deliberately want to shake the people's trust in me!"

"The conspiracy of the Black Knights?" Chucks asked puzzledly, "What conspiracy?"

"Do you think, why are all the werewolves captured by the Black Knights? I am the only prophet on the mainland, and only I can distinguish werewolves. They must be able to catch werewolves so accurately from the very beginning. The werewolf premeditated, and there might be a big conspiracy behind it."