7

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 7:
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 7:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Anti-Werewolf Raiders (7)

After the Black Knights discovered a place where there might be werewolves, it took at least half a month to prepare, so this also gave Bonya a chance to discover their actions and tip off the news.

Now Lu Jingqian clearly told them that those people were werewolves in disguise. From identifying who they were to arranging to get rid of those people without anyone noticing, it took only two or three days.

After breakfast, Lu Jingqian sat in the room in a daze, thinking that three days had passed, and with Antwin's ability, the matter should have ended, and he didn't know if he would come back today.

The sudden knock on the door brought Lu Jingqian back to his senses. Just as he stood up to open the door, the door was already opened from the outside.

Antwin walked in from the outside, Lu Jingqian looked at him, and said out of habit, "Are you back?"

"Hmm." Antwin looked at Lu Jingqian, and felt a feeling in his heart that he was used to being greeted like this. It was obvious that the two of them had not lived together for a long time.

"Is what you're going to do already over?" Lu Jingqian asked.

"I did everything according to what you said. The people we captured were all werewolves, and they were all killed by us." Antwin looked at Lu Jingqian seriously and said, "But I still want to ask you A question, if you know the answer, you can tell me with confidence, this time, no matter what you say, I will believe you. But... if you deceive me, I will never trust you again. "

"You want to ask, if I'm the real prophet, how did Bonia find out those werewolves before?" Lu Jingqian directly said the question he wanted to ask.

"Yes..." Antwin said.

In order to ensure that Antwin really believed what he said, Lu Jingqian checked his favorability for him again. After confirming that his favorability for him had reached the level where he was about to tell the truth, Lu Jingqian said "In addition to the prophet who can distinguish werewolves, there is also the wolf king who can distinguish werewolves. I didn't awaken the ability of the prophet before, so I thought Bonia was really a prophet. After my ability to awaken the prophet, I have already Everyone believes that Bonia is the real prophet, and I dare not say that I am the real prophet."

"You're doing the right thing." Antwin felt a little fortunate that Lu Jingqian didn't immediately tell everyone that he was a prophet after awakening his ability as a prophet. Otherwise, he might have been poisoned by now. up. On the other hand, he was also relieved that Lu Jingqian was willing to trust him.

Antwin believed what Lu Jingqian said, so he was shocked and angry that Bonya was the wolf king and had deceived everyone, because he was also one of the deceived people.

Antwin wanted to kill Bonia right away, but he knew very well that if Bonia's identity was not revealed and everyone knew that he was the wolf king, there was no way to easily kill Bonia, who was always protected by the White Knights. ponia. Unless it is a fight to the death with the large number of White Knights, but in that case, it is just like Bonia's wish for the Black and White Knights to lose both sides.

Before, because they were not sure whether the people Lu Jingqian mentioned were real werewolves, the Black Knights carried out the mission quietly.

Now that Antwin chooses to believe that Lu Jingqian is the real prophet, then they don't have to act secretly anymore. As long as Lu Jingqian says who is a werewolf, they can use the right of arrest of the Knights to arrest that person.