4

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 37: Interstellar Medic (4)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 37: Interstellar Medic (4)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Interstellar military doctor strategy (4)

Reynold's General's Mansion is as big as a park, and you can't visit all the rooms in a day or two. There are more than one hundred servants in it. However, Reynold himself has been out fighting all the year round, so the time he lived in the General's Mansion was not as long as his sons in name.

Although Reynolds has never lost a battle, he has inevitably suffered many injuries. In order to deal with those people who were thinking about getting him married and having children all day long, he simply announced to the public that he had serious physical problems due to serious injuries, and no matter what method he used, it was impossible for him to have any more children.

Reynolds is not only the great general of the empire, he also has a hereditary title of earl. If he has no son, there will be no one to inherit the title. Even if he declares that he can't have his own children, he still can't get rid of the idea of ​​some people wanting to be the general's wife, because children can be adopted, and the existence of Reynolds itself is a representative of great rights and interests, so he can't get rid of those A person who throws himself up when he smells power and profit.

Even as the general of the empire, Reynolds would sometimes have a lot of helplessness, but it was impossible for him to compromise and marry someone he didn't love. So when he insisted on refusing to get married, some people changed from recommending his wife to recommending his son.

Reynolds weighed the pros and cons, and he really claimed his three sons through adoption and legal procedures. It's just that these three sons were not too young when they were adopted, and they all have their own forces behind them. Reynolds did it on purpose. He chose three different forces, and boys of a certain age to adopt him under his name, just to let the forces behind them fight on their own, and it is best to lose all three.

So Reynolds never thought that letting those three sons in name inherit everything from him was just a delusion of his three sons and the forces behind them. What's more, he finally got his loved one now, and they will have their own children in the future. Of course, everything about him will be left to the common blood of the two of them.

Although Reynolds refused visits and visits from outsiders, his three sons who lived in the general's mansion definitely wanted to welcome him.

Reynold's special car drove directly to the front yard of the main building. Reynold's three adopted sons were already waiting in the yard with their servants.

As soon as Reynold got out of the car in a wheelchair, his three adopted sons immediately stepped forward, bowed down and greeted him in unison, "Father, you have worked hard all the way."

Lu Jingqian also got out of the car, stood behind Lei Nuo and glanced at them, then looked behind them, and sure enough, he saw Yarlin standing there, who was his main target of revenge in this life.

After the three straightened their bodies and saw Lu Jingqian, they were all stunned in surprise. Of course, Aubrey was the most shocked. He stared at Lu Jingqian with wide eyes and said, "Hey Lai?! Why are you here?"

"Why can't I be here?" Lu Jingqian said expressionlessly, "This is the general's mansion, and I am the general's personal doctor. It has nothing to do with you and does not need your consent to appear here."

"Private doctor?" Aubrey couldn't accept Lu Jingqian's statement, but he didn't dare to act presumptuously in front of Reynolds, so he could only look at Reynolds and say, "Father, this..."