Afterword

Thank you for reading Date a Live: Redo.
I began this story in September of last year. At the time, it was just a random idea that had sprung into my head. What if Shido had gone through a bunch of these situations if he had all the Angels? What if he knew what was going to happen?
After wondering a little too much, I decided to give actually writing it down a try.
It was the first time I ever actually tried to seriously write a story, but the reception was great. It got way more reads and comments than I ever expected it to get.

So, I kept on writing. Originally, I had only really thought of the Tohka arc and the Kurumi vs Shido fight, but I realized I had to figure out what else would happen too.
Honestly, the story progressed super quickly without me noticing.

Now, around 80.000 words and 44 chapters later, the little project for fun has become larger than several of the actual novels.
If you've reached the end, congratulations.
I'm not sure when I'll write something new again, but I might.
I think I'll rewrite some of the earlier chapters first though. I won't add anything new, just switch up the phrasing to make it flow better. As I said before, this was my first time writing seriously, so it was pretty terrible at the start.
Please tell me your thoughts in the comments!

Most importantly, though.

Thank You.

And as always...

...

Just kidding. Dunno if there will be a next time.

Now, for real this time:

The End.