Natsumi

The door to a certain office opened in the head office of DEM Industries, located in the United Kingdom, letting in a Nordic blond-haired woman, who looked no older than 20.

"Ah, Ellen. You're here."

"Ike."

Isaac Westcott, founder and CEO of the company, lounged on his expensive chair, looking quite happy despite the large stack of papers on his desk.

"What was your impression of the events in Tengu city?"

Ellen frowned for a moment, remembering the blue haired boy she had fought twice in that venture. He had shown incredible strength, capable of holding her back. 

"Well... We failed to gain anything, didn't we? Plus, we have to pay for the damages to the Japanese Government, a small one billion pounds or so."

Westcott shook his head.

"Not true. Did you see Princess' Inversion?"

"She never managed to inverse. It was all a trick by that boy."

"She came close to it. It may not seem like much was happening. But I could feel it. The rampant Mana, the Reiryoku, everything. It is safe to say that she would've become incredibly powerful. In fact, you might have lost against her." The last part was said with a little smile, which Ellen reacted to sharply.

"Impossible. I am the strongest.'

Westcott's grin widened further.

"Oh? Could you have won against Itsuka Shido, if you wanted to? His death will be necessary, you realize?"

"Thats-" After a slight hesitation, she recomposed herself. "Of course. He might give me some trouble, but there's no question that I would win in the end."

As expected. She overestimates herself, sometimes.
Westcott looked on with a surprisingly gentle smile at his Wizard in front of him.
If that boy dies, all the Spirits will Inverse because of it. All I need to do, is to figure out how to do it with certainty.

"At any rate, let's go. If I delay any longer, the board of directors will lose their patience."

"Let them. I'll handle anything coming your way."

"Of course you will. Then, shall we?"

...

VWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN

Shido sighed. It was time for one of the most troublesome Spirits to appear.
Natsumi Kyouno, aka Witch. She wielded Haniel, an angel that could transform itself and others into whatever the owner wanted, including other Angels, albeit at a reduced performance.

Shido did not know just how far the transformation power could go, but he also did not want to test its limits by transforming something into a  hydrogen bomb or anything. 

Thankfully, Natsumi wouldn't go quite that far, sticking to incredible amounts of harassment and kidnapping, but it was still a pain to deal with. 

"Shido, get over here, quick!"

"Coming!"

The voice of Kotori came over the earpiece, berating him for his slowness, forcing him to hurry to the pick-up spot.

...

"Creepy." 

Shido looked around the abandoned amusement park.
The normally crumbling and desolate place had undergone a drastic transformation, with darkly coloured ferris wheels and eerie music playing all throughout.