Yamai

"Simple. I can teach you."

Origami crooked a finger at the orange-haired girl in front of her, eliciting an exaggerated reaction from her.

"I will be in your care, Sensei."

It was none other than Yuzuru, who had gotten into this situation after she had asked her roommates about how to win over Shido. However, to her disappointment, they were all the timid type, with little social interaction, so their experience and knowledge was severely limited.

Except for one person. 

Origami Tobiichi, who spoke the least, despite being one of the most popular people in the school, had come forward to give her suspiciously extensive knowledge to Yuzuru.
At first the Spirit had been slightly suspicious, but she was soon awed by the Wizard's words.
She made the choice to become her student without hesitation, in order to be able to win Shido over without any chance of failure.

"Very well. Then, let's begin."

Yuzuru shuddered involutarily at the combination of Origami's solemn expression and body language.

[A/N] classic Origami

...

"Hmph. You, Tohka-girl. You seem to know much about Shido, yes?"

"Ohhhh, you know Shido, too?"
This surprised Kaguya, forcing her to take a step back. Didn't she see Shido walk into this place with her at his side? There was no way she forgot, right?

"I-Indeed. I happen to require some of that knowledge of yours! As a reward, I shall make you my Disciple!"

"Hmm? Disciple? What's that? Can you eat it?"
Kaguya recoiled once again. The mental damage was starting to stack up.

"...Fear not. Becoming my disciple will allow you to devour the souls of your enemies! Even the worst possible hunger wou-"
Unfortunately, her energetic declaration was cut short by Tohka once again.

"Ooh! Then sure! I'll become your Disciple!"
Kaguya smirked at Tohka's ecstatic expression. 

"Very well, as my Disciple, you shall hencefor-"

"But one question..."
Tohka suddenly seemed to realize something.

"What?"

"Does it taste like kinako bread?"

"AAAAHHHHH!"

[A/N] Intelligence stat of 32, everybody

...

Shido cautiously opened the door to Reine's room. He had recieved a call from her telling him to go to the teacher's room immediately, completely out of the blue. He had no idea what she had in mind for him.

A sudden chill washed over him. Could it be? Could she have figured everything out? If so, the word 'screwed' didn't even begin to describe his situation right now.

Calm down, you don't know if that's actually true yet.
Taking deep breaths, Shido steeled himself and opened the door to Reine's room.

"Shin. You're here. Follow me."

She looked the same as always. Silvery hair with a side ponytail and one lock flowing in between her eyes, which looked as if they hadn't slept in 30 yea- oh...
Shido shook his head. Now wasn't the time to think about that.

"Uh, lead the way, I guess?"

Reine calmly led him over to a closed door.

Wait a second, didn't this lead to-
The door swung open to reveal the bedroom, containing two very familiar orange-haired Spirits.