Material A

The previously somewhat lighthearted mood- despite the fierce battle that had just taken place- had vanished, replaced by a chill that could rival Kotori's stare.

"What did you say?" Kurumi demanded with a serious expression, without any trace of the previous lightheartedness to be found.

"I said that I know where material A is."

".. Can you prove it? If you're just joking around, its not funny."

Shido nodded, resummoning Rasiel.
"Touch this." Holding out the book to her, he mentally willed it to gather the information about Nia.

Kurumi hesitated. Shido was an enemy. Should she simply trust the convenient angel that would solve many problems that she was struggling with? Probably not.

"..."

Looking at Shido's expectant face, she reluctantly held a finger out and brushed the blank pages of the large tome. Shido could've easily killed her if he wanted to, so there was no real reason to resort to a trap now. All she could really do was trust him.

"?!"

The second she touched it, her mind was instantly filled with a large amount of information, similar to how Yud worked. She temporarily fell into a daze, furiously processing all of the new knowledge. 

"Neryl Island..."

Her voice unconciously slipped out. Kurumi turned to stare at the boy standing in front of her, who had a worried expression on his face. Could he be worried about her?

"..Who are you?"

"I'm Shido, I guess?"

"You guess?" Kurumi frowned. His wierd choice of words left her puzzled.

"Uh, ill show you. Hold on a sec."
Shido raised his hand up into the air, summoning a very familiar black pistol. A large clock rose behind him, albeit with a noticeable weaker glow than her own angel.

"Why can you use that?!" Kurumi almost spat blood.
An angel was supposed to be unique, each Spirit with their own personalized power. It was unthinkable for another copy of Zafkiel to exist. It didn't seem to be linked to her, either. She could feel some familiarity from it, but nothing that connected her to the angel in front of her now.

"Yud." After the shadow from the large X on the clock had formed into a bullet, Shido aimed the angel at Kurumi but put his hand in front of the barrel, blocking it. "Wanna see?"

Kurumi quickly understood his intentions. As she nodded, he tightened his grip on the trigger.
"Also, could you please not react too loudly? I don't want people to hear."

Before she could ask what he meant, the bullet had already fired off with a loud bang.
The whole story of Shido Itsuka- the original Shido Itsuka flowed into her head.

Her eyes widened.

"Which bullet of Zafkiel???"
Still in shock, she grabbed Shido by the collar of his shirt. While she didn't really think too much about it, she knew that he wouldn't harm her without a good reason(like trying to kill him) .

"Wa-Wait!? That's all the information!"
Shido flailed uselessly in the air. Of course, he could escape if he wanted to, but he was convinced that Kurumi would no longer be hostile.

Kurumi closed her eyes and dropped him on the floor, breathing heavily.

"That's some really blatant plot armor you had there. You sure you aren't actually a protagonist somehow?"
"N-no."
"Alright."
With a satisfied expression, Kurumi nodded.