Shido vs Kurumi

[A/N please comment what you think about this story lol]
Shido quietly snuck into the building. The layout was fairly simple, thankfully. just a few hallways and small rooms with a large room in the middle, presumably for storage.
That was probably where Origami was, too.
Please be safe.
He carefully opened the door, opening the view to a large, dim room.
As expected, shadows were everywhere, making a practically perfect battlefield for Kurumi.
The possibility that she had done something to Origami rose further.

While the room was dim, his body with all the angels was hardly affected.
Huh. Did all Spirits get to enjoy this night vision? Handy.
In the middle of the room, he found Origami Tobiichi, tied to a chair, apparently asleep.

He quickly rushed over. 
"Origami, you okay?!"
Summoning Michael in its small key form, he quickly used Unlock to get her out.

"Unhhh... Shido?"
Her eyelids fluttered open. Hey eyes were hazy and unfocused at first, but they quickly focused onto Shido, instantly widening after seeing him.
"Shido! You can't be here now! She's after y-"

She couldn't finish her sentence before a snowy white hand approached her back with incredible speed.
This scene was familiar to Shido. This was the same thing that had happened to that one Kurumi clone, the one that died on the rooftop that day. Kurumi had speared her through the back with her own arm and killed her. The memory was still vivid in his head. Naturally, there was no way he was going to let that happen again.

"Zadkiel."

Kurumi saw the blue haired boy in front of her stomp the ground forcefully.
How would that accomplish anything? Unless-
A massive number of ice spikes came out of the floor, aiming to spear her from below.
How intriguing. This was completely unexpected. Who would think that he could respond to her attack?

She leaped backwards, narrowly dodging the massive spears of ice. Any later and she would've been hit. Luckily, the ice had blocked Shido's vision, giving her a chance to get away and reconsider her plan. She was curious about how he had created the spikes, though. It seemed incredibly similar to the Angels of one of her fellow Spirits, certainly not something a human should possess. Was he even a human?

"Sandalphon."

An ear-deafening sound reached her. The ice in front of her crumbled, giving way to a massive sword, swinging horizontally through the icicles. While incredibly fast, it didn't deal any severe damage, tearing right through Elohim, but leaving only leaving a shallow cut near her stomach.

Dammit, he got me.
Gritting her teeth in frustration, Kurumi once again tried to retreat. That sword just now was undoubtedly Sandalphon, another Angel. He could most likely somehow use the Angels of the Spirits he had sealed so far, an ability that would be incredibly dangerous if she didnt keep her guard up.
"Zafkiel. The First Bulle-"

Unexpectedly, though, he wasn't done.
She saw the boy clenching his first and making a thrusting motion with it, causing an immediate change to appear.
The broken off icicles, still midair from the earlier slash, suddenly stopped and reformed, ignoring the laws of gravity while pointing towards Kurumi.

"Shit! The Fourth Bullet..."

While preparing her bullets, she dived to the side, forgetting about keeping up any semblance of dignity.
Not ten milliseconds later, the sharp stakes fired, several of them digging into Kurumi's left side.

".. Dalet!"

The damage didnt persist for long, however, as Dalet's rewinded time made short work of all her injuries, even destroying the icicles in the process. 

Before Shido could follow up any further, she quickly sank her whole body into the shadow, escaping his view.

...
"Oh my, that was close, wasn't it?"