Spirit Speedrun and Preparations

"Michael! Unlock!"

The key turned while embedded in Mukuro's chest, undoing the seals on her heart and allowing her to experience emotion again.

Naturally, there was a lot of anger and exasperation at the human who had stubbornly refused to heed her words and had used the power of her own Angel against her, but it was surprisingly overshadowed by admiration for his tenacity and relief and happiness for her newfound emotional freedom.

However, there was also doubt. Why had she sealed her heart in the first place? If emotion was so nice, why did she cast it away so easily?

Mukuro shook her head. Now was not the time to be thinking about such things. A bright light had enveloped the pair, and she could feel her spacial coordinates slipping away by the second. She relaxed, allowing herself to be teleported to an unfamiliar room.

...

"You two okay?!"
Kotori jogged over, lollipop in mouth.

Shido nodded, still holding the slightly frowning Mukuro.
She lightly pushed him away and floated up with a huff.

"Hmph. I praise your audacity to unseal mine heart, but are you sure that this was a good idea?"

She waved her hand as she spoke, summoning Michael again. She threateningly waved it about, looking at the still-wary expressions of Shido and the Fraxinus crew before starting to laugh.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha! Your expressions are truly amusing! Fret not, for I bear no wrath towards you."

Kotori appeared unamused, while Shido laughed a little.

"Hey! What are you laughing at?!"

"Nothing. Anyway, Mukuro..."

The Spirit turned towards him with a questioning expression.

"Allow me to guess. Judging by your explanation when we first met, you wish to court me?"

"Uh... yeah, you could put it that way. Would you like to go out on a date?"

Mukuro thought about it seriously for a few seconds before nodding.

"Very well. I suppose refusal would only have you chase me more insistently.
I shall meet thee tomorrow at this time."

With that, she opened a portal and disappeared.

...

"Now that I think about it, how will she meet you? She didn't give an address or anything, did she?"

Kotori frowned while looking at Shido, who was all done with his preparations.

"No, but she should be-"

Shido's words were interrupted by a portal that expanded behind him, revealing the form of Mukuro in an Astral Dress. She didn't say anything, pulling Shido through and closing the portal before the cameras had any time to follow.

Now's my chance!

Shido did not want to spend too long on the sealing of Mukuro. Allowing Mukuro to seal the memories of everyone that remembered him wasn't on his to-do list. Neither was giving Westcott the chance to strike again.
The obvious solution was to give Mukuro her memories with Rasiel, but that wasn't possible as Reine would've instantly noticed the change.

Until now, that is.

"What are you trying?"

Mukuro glanced at him suspiciously, wary of the Reiryoku radiating off of the book that he had just summoned. He held it out to her, but she shied away from it.