Prologue

I walk down the hallway of the school. I have my hood on, covering my head. I don't have a problem socializing. But I preferred to be on my own. The people around me aren't very nice either. They are either bullies... or simply people who thinks they're better than the rest, and I hate those kinds of people.

I can feel their gaze on me, despite wearing a hood. I'm used to it. But I still feel a little irritated. Why can't they just go and bother someone else? This is so annoying.

After a while of walking, I finally reached the training area. "Ah, Y/N-San! You're finally here!" Someone said. I turn my head to see F/N. She's the only person I can tolerate in this whole school. Unlike everyone else, she's actually quite decent and caring.

"Hey there, F/N-San..." I said. I grab one of the wooden sword from one of the shelves. I turn to look at F/N and grins. "Wanna have a spar?" I challenged. F/N's face turn slightly pale at what I said. She shakes her head rapidly.

"Er... no thank you. There's no way I'd win against this school's kendo captain and elite athlete" she said, I shake my head and let out a laugh. I turn my head to see the others are goofing around. A tick mark appear on my head as none of them is taking the training seriously.

"Attention!!" I yelled out. They instantly stops what they are doing and turn to me. They rushes over and stand in line. "We'll be having a tournament soon. I don't want any of you to play around and waste your time. Kendo is an art of martial art that takes a lot of discipline! Practice hard and I want to see a good progress. Understand?!" I said.

"Yes, Captain!!" They yelled out. I nod my head, satisfied with their reaction. I dismiss them and tell them to resume their training. I let out a sigh. I turn my attention towards a dummy and start training.

***

After training session is over, it's soon time for lessons to begin. Kendo training always starts from 7 am to 9 am, and school starts an hour after that. Since I still have an hour, I decided to get freshen up. I don't want to join the class with a body full of sweats.

I tap my chin with my pen, as I listen to the teacher who is currently explaining the subject of science. I've always loved science. Although, I don't think I can beat this one specific guy. I turn my head slightly to look at the guy. His name is Ishigami Senku.

He's a true science prodigy, and nothing can beat his love for anything related to this field. I heard he even helped his father gain a spot in ISS. So in short, I always come second best when it comes to science because of him. I don't really care though. I'm simply impressed by his wide knowledge when it comes to science.

After School

I have to stay after school, since it's my schedule to clean up the class. There's three more girls with me. I can tell they didn't want to get involved in this activity. Certainly, I wouldn't let them leave and they're too afraid to argue with me. So they half-heartedly starts cleaning the class with me. Not that I care anyway, as long as they do their job and didn't ditch.

I hear noises coming from outside the class. I make my way towards the window, wondering who would make such loud sound. I lean my elbow against the window sill as I realize it's just Oki Taiju. Across from him, standing by the tree is Ogawa Yuzuriha. Anyone who's sharp will know these two likes each other.

I notice a blush on Ogawa's face. I can already tell where this is going. But before Oki gets a chance to say anything to her. I notice a bright green light coming towards us. I just stare at the light with a furrowed eyebrow. What is that?

I hear everyone in the room panicking. I turn my head to see everyone is running around. I turn my head to look at the light, just as it comes near me. As soon as the light touches my skin, I can feel my whole surrounding turns dark.

I try to move my body, but none of them move. I try to speak... but couldn't. For the first time, I actually feel scared. My surrounding is full of darkness. I can feel myself panicking. So many questions starts filing my head. But the more I try to think of possible answers, the more panicked I become because I can't figure out a single thing.

What the hell is going on??

*to be continued*