|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||

Start from the beginning

Jackson and Hayley smiles happily at her.

"Rosie!" They hear Eve calling out for the blonde.

Rosalind smiles and walks over Eve, surprising her with the ultrasound too.

Hayley and Jackson stayed behind, looking at the direction where the pregnant blonde went. The she wolf noticed the way Jackson was staring at her sister and smirks recognizing that look.

'I guess he found the Labonair he wants to marry' she smirks at her own thoughts.

...Mikaelson Compound...

Klaus was pacing back and forth at his room, trying to call Rosalind. The blonde left the compound earlier in the morning and hasn't came back yet, much to his dislike.

'What a stubborn woman' he thought himself.

He was too worried about Rosalind's currently location, to notice a certain redhead entering his room, with nothing but her lingerie. She smirks seeing how distracted he was and took enough advantage to walk over him, without his knowledge.

"Rosalind, I bloody swear, if I don't see you at the compound in the next five minutes, I'm going to burn this city to ashes until I find you and when I do, I'll make sure to lock you in my room and only allow you to left when you learn how to pick up your phone" Klaus left a voicemail to Rosalind and huffs, turning around to see Genevieve smirking at him.

"Does your little wolf ran away again?" She asks in a low tone and he growled "I guess this was a yes"

"I do not remember me and my brother according with your lot running around my family's home" he says annoyed by her presence.

"I told you we would talk about the fun part later..." she says in a seductive way.

"The only fun I'm looking forward is the day you, bloody witches stop trying to control me and my family" he says angrily.

Meanwhile, Rosalind enters the compound with a big smile on her face, with the ultrasound pics and two pairs of white baby shoes. This was the first time she was truly able to do normal pregnancy things and create those memories she so dreamed before.

Walking further the compound, she smiles at some vampires on her way and they smile awkwardly back. She was especially forbade from hug or spent time with them, like she used to do. Klaus' idea...obviously.

She happily ran upstairs, towards the Hybrid's room, completely unaware of what was happening. Of course things had to go wrong. Typical.

"Hey Nik" she calls out happily opening the door, without knocking "Look what I g..." she stopped mid-sentence and gulps at the scene in front of her.

If she was to listen to their conversation five minutes before, she would understand that weird situation, but unfortunately she didn't...

"Oh..." she whispers awkwardly, feeling her eyes starting to watery, but she wouldn't cry in front of them, especially not right now. Hell no "I didn't know you were..." she trailed off with a knot at her throat "...busy"

Genevieve smiles sickly sweet and walks over the stunning blonde. At the end of the day, she got what she wanted: Rosalind now saw them 'intimate', even if it's not true.