43 • Safe

Eve Agency

Eve Agency

I feel great this morning. This past week has brought me some peace seeing my therapist and having extended family time. They went back home but it was alway's nice to see them.

It was nice of my mother to let Kristina call her any time she wants for professional advice. I know my mother issues coaching but I understand her reason. Like my father said she has to take her own time.

Here I am finally in a meeting with Robyn, Mario and Dremond and Diamond about his contract.

"Well, my brother is willing to give up his contract. He isn't happy with a lot of things."

"And Ms. Tyler what is that?" Robyn asked.

"Well for one, why is she getting fifteen percent?" Diamond asked.

"All I did was take over his contract from Robyn and it was alway's fifteen percent."

"Incorrect, it was ten with Robyn," she snapped.

"I changed it to fifteen percent. Because there were a lot more deals that was added, last year. You both signed that contract," Robyn said. "Unless you the lawyer didn't actually go over it?"

"I did, and it was ten..."

"What other issues are you having with Ms. Beiers?" Robyn asked.

"The amount of deals, is out of this world. Chex? For some damn cereal?"

"I will ask you once, and only once fix your tone, when speaking to me, if I remember correctly I didn't ask you," Robyn said.

"He plays basketball, not for cereal. Why does other clients have deals with Gucci, and Prada? Like..."

"Mario how much is Gucci worth?"

"Ms. Fisher Gucci is currently worth eighteen billion dollars."

"My point," Diamond said.

"And?" Robyn said.

"General Mills is over forty-five billion dollars, at the moment," I added.

"See, Ms. Tyler you talk a lot and don't know anything. Dremond you can sign this and be free of your contract here. However you will be paying back the money and time spent into work and money back that was given for the deals since you have not completed any work yet." Robyn smiled and Mario pushed the paper to him.