20 • Yes

Home

Home

It was two am and the house was settled down and the kids were finally sleeping. I have been laying here not tired at all and wanting to have sex with Logan but he was tired and sleeping.

His family is in town and coming over tomorrow only because Lauria is still freaking here. They are coming to see her and talk things out. Blah, blah fucking blah.

"Logan?" I turned over on my back.

"Yes, wife?"

"Can we have sex?"

"Lettie, I am really tired. I'm sorry."

"Okay." I turned back over on my side.

We haven't had sex still since living here. Is it me? He can't be looking at someone else?

"I cooked breakfast for the kids." Logan kissed my cheek as I picked up an apple.

"Thanks, I guess." He stopped walking out of the kitchen and turned back to me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I didn't get much sleep. Tired is all."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I will drive myself to work I have to get gas."

"No, you can drive my truck. I will get gas for you. Tell me if I've done something wrong?"

"I'm just tired, Logan."

"Okay. I will back off. I will back off." He put his keys on the table and picked mine up.

"Bye, dad,"  Milo said coming into the kitchen.

"Bye, buddy." Logan stared at me before exiting the kitchen.

"Smells good, mama."

"I know. Are your sisters still sleeping?"

"Yes, Lauria had her music playing all night again. I went to sleep with Clem last night."

"I will talk to her again, I'm sorry love." Milo is the only boy and four. He is quite intelligent for his age.

"It's okay, can I go back to sleep?"

"Yes, Clover is up she is watching you all today. We only work a few hours since it is Saturday."