24 • Late

Eve Agency

Eve Agency

It is freaking eight pm and I am still here this is the longest Monday in existence right now. Everyone is gone but me and Koba. I am tired, freaking hungry, my head hurts. I am so sore.

"I am finished with my statement," he said handing it to me.

"Thank you, and thank you for taking the mother to lunch today. She seems so sweet."

"She is extremely sweet, I am grateful that she forgives me for what I done to her. It takes a lot and I will forever be in her debt for that alone."

"I know you go and get out of here, go home, get some sleep everything will be okay."

"No, not going to leave you here alone. I will walk you out."

"Koba, go it's okay. Plus security is here down there somewhere making rounds. Please, I am fine." I smiled.

"Alrighty agent, call me ket me know you made it. Call not text," he said.

"I will." I laughed as he closed my door.

This liquor company is shameful for even doing this. They are only doing this because of his higher contracts now. Why did it take so freaking long to do this? For what?

I finished up a few emails and headed out the to head home and desperately find some food.

MDPS

I have been getting interrogated for three hours now. I was pulled over, and said I had to come to speak to the cops about Jake.

Now, I know what happened and I am not saying anything. Also, I didn't do nothing.

"Sir, I have no idea where he is. The last time I saw him have been over three months. I saw him before I went to Los Angeles and thats when I broke up with him."

"Violet, we know he was abusive to you. You are the only person in this city that may have an issue with him. His body was found we know who killed him."

"It wasn't fucking me, I don't even care. I just know it wasn't me."

"I know that you are..."

"Am I being arrested?"

"No, miss."

"Charged?"

"No. Miss."

"Well, you two sir have a fucking shitty night. Watch out for those thugs who hate cops."