10 • Woman

Home

Home

Staring at myself in the mirror, I feel like shit. Completely like shit. How is my life turning upside down like this. I been sleeping with a man who is engaged. While intrested in my client, got pregnant and had an abortion.

I thought, I'd be married, then have kids after my career success. Not this bullshit, on top of dealing with everything else.

"Get your ass dressed. You are not missing another day of work. Now, I don't want to hear it, I know you like I know the strands of Beyonce hair. Which is always honey blonde with a hint of strawberry blonde and brunette in the roots" Mario said.

Walking right in on me butt naked. I didn't care he has seen me naked more than my parents has as I was baby.

"I don't have the time or energy."

"Get your thick ass dressed. David has a meeting with you, and Foot Locker at nine, you have a contract meeting at ten-thirty. Then lunch at eleven, noon a meeting with Eddie and the consultant. Then at one, meeting with Scarlett about the group of models..."

"Just stop...."

"No, you stop Robyn. You've been up in here for a month, straight. I'm tired of talking to Eddie everyday. I'm doing my best to be at all the meetings, and sign for shit your thick ass should be handling."

"That's your job, as my Chief Operating Officer."

"My job is done everyday all day. Don't mistake me for that bitch. You are my friend, bitch and you need to get your shit together."

"Fine if you shut up, I will get dressed."

"Good, I brought you some food and a Chai Tea, bubble tea. Also there is a meeting at eight with Paisley, see you downstairs."

"Oh, no. I didn't..."

"I set it up, you need to apologize to her, hire her back so Cheshire can start her career."

He closed my door.

Eve Agency

"Look, Mario emailed me saying that you wanted to talk. I didn't do this or nothing."

"First off don't walk in my office without at least saying good morning."

"Robyn, I am not about to kiss your ass" she said.

"Little girl, it's not about kissing my black ass. It's about being respectful, in which I have alway's been to you."

"Have you?"