27 • Try

Eve Agency

Eve Agency

We just finished our weekly sports meeting. Everything went well, I am glad so far having a pretty good week. I can't complain.

"Hey, Robyn?"

"Yes?"

I didn't want to ask about Paisley. She told me everything, even the fight with Koko. She's been staying at my home for two days. She was crying and eating everything I buy.

I hope Robyn isn't going to fire her. Paisley also, needs to grow up and change her ways or she will end up in prison for assault.

"Are we still going to Greece?"

"I thought so, but I am not sure anymore. Paisley's mess and Scarlett is having personal issues. It would be just is and Don."

I looked at Alex who had come in to have Mario sign some papers.

"Is Alex invited?"

"Of course, why wouldn't she be?" Robyn looked up at me.

Robyn stared at me and Mario was looking at everyone confused.

"I just, haven't heard anything about it," Alex said.

"I sent an email weeks ago, I am not sure why you wouldn't have gotten it. I have you booked."

"Actually, Robyn her email wasn't set up yet, my fault because we had her in the lovely probation stage," Mario smiled at Robyn.

"I am going to kick your ass, Mario. Would you like to come Alex?"

"Yes." She smiled.

"See, it's settled."

"Is Mario coming? Or is it like girls, girls thing?" I asked.

"Oh, you bitch?" Mario said and we laughed.

"It's just something nice I wanted to do for you all since everything has been going well, were going well. No, Mario would not be joining someone has to stay and watch my building." She smiled standing up.

I don't know if I will wear a bathing suit probably not, but I should go and enjoy myself. Because why not? Right?

I have to remind myself things are okay.

"Everyone lunch is here," Mario said looking up from his phone.

That means that London is here. We've been talking on and off for the past few days. It's nice for her to be nice.