28 • First Time

Home

Home

Writing a check to give to Don. I know the last twelve hours she has been stressed out with her restaurant being burnt down. I wanted to give her something that would for sure ensure that her restaurant gets back to business soon as the investigation is over she can rebuild without the issue of money at hand.

I can afford to give her however much she needs. I could do that for my cousin with no questions asked.

I looked up in the mirror at my bathroom vanity. I looked good for this date with Raya. Me going out with a woman? I have nothing against them or lesbians or anything, but I never would have thought I'd be going on a date with one.

I did ask for advice from Don about it and she told me to just relax and have fun. I don't even know where the hell she is taking me.

My hair was in my signature high ponytail. I had a fresh nails, and toes, some jeans, a white tie crop top, and my Versace pink heels.

Should I wear flats? No, only in an emergency, I'll put a pair of flats in my pink Birkin. I put the check for Don in my safe and was going to surprise her with it tomorrow.

Violet's client Kristina was watching Santa for me. I paid her five hundred dollars. I was going to pick him up before the end of the night.

I locked the front door and headed down to meet Raya in the lobby.

As I entered the lobby, she was there but talking, well fighting with another woman.

I don't want to intrude on anything.

"Uri, why the fuck would you even come here trying to see her?"

"Because I deserve that after how many years of being her stepmother?"

"We are divorced for over a year, stop fucking showing up here. Alright, damn." Raya noticed me and I just pretended that I was sitting and waiting for someone else.

"How could you be like this? She deserves to kno..."

"She knows you are not her mother. That is my flesh, you almost killed her. Leave before I call the fucking cops."

"I was not trying to harm her. You know this, I loved her like she was my own."

"Driving drunk? You broke both her legs and cracked her fucking skull. She is lucky to be alive...get the fuck on now." Raya raised her hand and pointed to the main entrance.