41 • Sorry?

Football Game

Football Game

Today was the first game of the season and I am excited. This is the season that David should be getting his seventh ring. If they win the superbowl this season he would have seven rings the most an player has earned.

Yeah I am only an agent but, who pushes him? Me, I do he wouldn't be on any of these teams without me.

"This is super exciting, David, Eddie and Jamal all on the same team," Violet said.

"I know, girl."

"Robyn? I have a question?"

"Yes, girl anything?"

"How are you wearing heels on this field? How do the coach even let you on the field? And what did you say to Eddie?"

"Honey, I wear heels everyday all day. I basically run the coaches as well. And I told Eddie if he fucks up tonight I was going to beat his ass."

"I wanna be just like you," Violet laughed.

"Violet, you are special. Be you, you got it." I smiled at her.

"These seats are nice."

"I know, I only sit here for half the game just for pictures."

We both started laughing.

It was halftime and I needed to use the bathroom and fix my hair, that wind is blowing. Plus all the funky ass must asses smell is hitting us in the damn face.

I've been feeling good the last month. I haven't talked to Raya since she told me I wasn't her girlfriend, and that is fine. I knew she would do that shit and I still slept with her.

I am done getting picked over. If you don't want me then fine, your loss.

"Hi." I was stopped coming out of the bathroom. I looked up to see Jodie.

I was prepared for this because I knew it would happen sooner or later. A blue Jeep following me around. Of course it was him.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Stop playing with me, Blossom."

"Do not call me that. I am working, so excuse me." I tried to move around him.

"I came to talk."