2 • Life

Home

Home

I jumped out of my sleep hearing the alarm go off. I looked at the clock and it was eight thirty the kids are late for school. I still have to make their lunches, feed them breakfast. Make their father's lunch before he goes off to work.

"Logan wake up please" I shook him before I got out of the bed.

"Lettie what is wrong?" He sat up looking crazy with his hair all over his head.

"It's almost nine" I rushed out the room.

I went to Clover room because she is fifteen. She helps me most times.

I am twenty-five, yes you heard right and Clover is fifteen. I turned ten the day I gave birth to her. I am Emirati, which is Arab. Looking at me I, yes I am considered black which is fine because decent from Africa. So, like I was saying I was born in Dubai and at age nine I was sexually assaulted by a tourist from Asia.

I grew up in UAE which is United Arab Emirates then my family decided to move to the America. Why I don't know, but here we are. I now have additional five kids.

I have and eight year old Clementine, a six year old Ona, a four year old Milo, and twins two year old's Piper and Penny. Yes, all five of them have the same father Logan. I met him the first year we moved to Miami when I was sixteen, year later there was Clementine. The rest just followed along somehow.

"Clover it's time to get up" I pulled the cover off her head.

"Mom why?" She said.

"Your going to be late for school, can you please get Clemency and Milo up. I have to get the twins" I said rubbing her hair.

"Mom it's Saturday, we don't have school" she opened her eyes.

"Huh?" I said.

"Saturday" she pointed to her calendar on the wall.

I walked over to the wall, and it was indeed Saturday. I just laughed and covered her with the cover. I laughed all the way back to the bedroom where Logan was rushing getting dressed.

"Lottie? Get dressed" he said.

"It's Saturday" I laughed sitting on the bed.

"Your joking?" He stared at me.

"Nope" I smiled at him.

"Man we are two young to feel this old."

"I know, I know. I still have to work at ten, and we have to feed the horses the pigs are going to go crazy if we don't get out there" I added.